(2) LORD PATALESWAR

Some surprises are mysterious to figure out at first sight

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Some surprises are mysterious to figure out at first sight. Those feels like pleasant but in actual those aren't. Those seems simply amazing only to take us under amusement which is planned to acquire us.

Going out of palace Subhadra met her grand mother, Rajmata Trishika.

"Greetings, Pitamahi! I am here as per your instruction," Subhadra smiled folding her hands.

"Let's go, my dear. Your gift is waiting for you," without dragging the conversation Trishika lead the way for Subhadra.

The duo proceeded to the southern end of Mayapuri. That place was filled with silence. Even no trace of air was there. Not a single existence of life was there.

If there was any other human instead of Subhadra then she would die at that place due to suffocation, but she was engrossed in scanning the surrounding. Trishika smiled at her curious grand daughter. That wasn't out of affection. There was a thought in her mind which had insisted a smile of mockery on her face.

Trishika chanted some hymns and soil cracked with a huge sound. The dust of dry soil rose up in air as a reaction to the force which cracked soil.

After a short a well built way appeared leading eyes under soil.

"Follow me, Subhadra!" Trishika commanded while stepping ahead on the stairs.

Steeping down from the stairs Subhadra saw a giant and beautiful mediating idol of Lord Shiva.

"Seek blessing of Lord Shiva. He's known as Pataleswar at this place," Trishika indicated towards plates containing flowers, sandalwood paste, milk and other necessary stuffs.

"Don't forget to pray for solace of our ancestors," nodding at her grand mother Subhadra started veneration.

At the end of veneration she closed her eyes to pray for her ancestors. As soon as she completed her prayer a huge splash of water poured over her.

Opening her eyes she noticed a divine glow around Lord Shiva's head due to the presence of a thick flow of water. She didn't take time to recognise that water was none other than the pristine form of Goddess Ganga.

"Pitamahi, what has just happened?" Subhadra wiped the water droplets from her forehead which was about to slide down to her eyes.

"Lord Shiva blessed you along with Goddess Patal Ganga," Trishika replied holding herself from being insane in joy.

"But why Goddess Ganga wasn't here before our arrival?" Subhadra's question wiped the joyful expression of Trishika.

"Due to conspiracy of Vishnu," Trishika's voice changed into a sore one.

"Who's he?" the name uttered with displeasure by Trishika mesmerised Subhadra at its first encounter.

"He's the greatest enemy of demons. Lord Shiva got angered with us due to Vishnu's constant enmity with us. That was why he left this place, and after him Patal Ganga too left. It had been many years. Today your devotion has brought everything to us which we lost," clutching the edge of her stole Trishika was controlling her burst out.

"Why is he our enemy?" Subhadra's heart ached while mentioning Shri Vishnu as enemy.

"Because he can't see demons to prosper. He wants to destroy our basic traits altering us into someone else as per his wish," Trishika started to narrate her narrow point of view about Narayan.

Subhadra's heart was rebelling against each accusation over Narayan, but at that moment she couldn't take any action except hearing Trishika.

Noticing Subhadra's moist eyes Trishika stopped in fear of inviting divine wrath. After she stopped Subhadra asked her permission to leave through silent gesture which was granted quickly.

It was getting difficult for Subhadra to breath there where harsh words for Narayan claimed the air.

So readers, here's the next part

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectations for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Love In 3D ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें