(10) EXCUSED EXECUTION

The flow of life was proceeding well in Dwarka

The flow of life was proceeding well in Dwarka. Siblings' bonding was taking baby steps each day healing the cracks with care. Small moments among them was being cheered.

Amidst of the harmonious ambiance Subhadra had a plan for future for which she approached Arjun. It wasn't for proposing him, of course.

"Prince Arjun, can I ask a favour from you?" one fine day Subhadra was taking a stroll with Arjun in garden.

"Sure, Princess. It's my pleasure to do anything for you," a smile always there on his face whenever she was around him, especially close to him.

"Let me explain to you," she revealed what she wanted from him.

"I am sorry, Prince Arjun. I can't reveal the plan to you for now," she wasn't feeling good for asking his help without sharing the full picture of her plan.

"I trust you, and I am ready to be surprised by you along with others," in love assistance was too little to as ask for. In her love he was even ready to stake and sacrifice his life for her about which she was unaware of.

"Thanks for your acceptance," she smiled at him, wholeheartedly.

"Thanks to you too for approaching me," Along with her he was thanking his luck which gifted him a chance to do something for his love.

From that day Arjun and Subhadra started to go out of palace together, and the excuse of going out was Arjun's wish of visiting Dwarka. When Arjun expressed his wish of visiting various places of Dwarka, Subhadra grabbed the opportunity of joining him.

Their excuse was so neat and clean. That was they were permitted for that, easily.

Before evening they used to return to palace. Their closeness and frankness had made everyone believe that they loved each other. Even though it was true in case of Arjun yet Subhadra's thoughts were far far away from that.

"Arya, we should talk with sister Kunti about Arjun and Subhadra," Rohini suggested with a bright smile.

"We have heard from Nakul that Arjun loves Subhadra. They both will make such an amazing pair," Devaki was excited imagining Subhadra and Arjun as a couple.

"I agree, and it's a matter of extreme happiness that Arjun loves Subhadra, but......," Vasudev's smile vanished considering the thought in his mind.

"What's the hindrance, Arya?" Devaki interrupted before Vasudev could say anything further.

"We don't know about Subhadra's opinion yet," Vasudev spoke, but was surprised to see both of his wives were still smiling.

"She also likes him. The way she looks at him, the way she reciprocates his smile, the way her face glows in his presence that can be nothing except love," Rohini was confident over her words.

"We are mothers. That's why we are sure. You just send the proposal to sister Kunti," Devaki arranged ink and blank parchment near Vasudev for writing letter to Kunti.

Vasudev sighed looking at the excited mothers who weren't ready to spare him without accomplishing that what they wanted him to do.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏