(14) SOULMATE AT SERVICE

After marriage the bride and groom even not allowed to take a glance at each other as post marriage rituals were there to be completed

After marriage the bride and groom even not allowed to take a glance at each other as post marriage rituals were there to be completed. The teasing session which had been halted just during the reciting of sacred hymns of marriage, that too because the obvious reason was resumed again.

Devika and her sisters who had become Subhadra's new sisters in law were commenting about girls' craziness for Arjun's charm in between the rituals. The couple could only manage to smile at those comments. Arjun was somehow eager to witness Subhadra's reaction over those comments in privacy.

He was sure that she wouldn't doubt him like a typical wife yet he was so keen to hear her about the matter.

Finally, the most awaited moment of married life announced its time. That was the first night, of course.

Being beautifully decorated by royal ladies Subhadra was waiting for Arjun in her chamber. She was feeling anxious due to some unknown reason. It wasn't the anxiety of first night for sure.

After sometimes Arjun entered into room only to see Subhadra pacing back and forth with an unpleasant look.

First night was a dream night of all the couples. A groom used to expect his bride to receive him with shy smile at the first glance, but in case of Arjun it was totally different.

He never had seen Subhadra shying even slightly during the rituals of marriage. She was sensible and straightforward girl with her own shade of boldness.

"Subhi!" Arjun went nearer her which made her feel a little more anxious.

"If you are feeling ill then let me call mothers or sisters in law," he suggested in a concerned tone.

"No, it's fine. I am not bothered by any physical illness," her words drew some lines of tension on his forehead.

"I understand being close to someone under one roof whom you don't love can make anyone feel uneasy, but stay assured I won't do anything which is uncomfortable for you," his assumption was all obvious in that case. His face was trying hide an unclear shade of sadness.

"It's not about that matter even. I trust you, and I meant it. It's something else," she looked at him justifying her words through eyes.

"What's it, Subhi?" He asked.

"Even I don't. During our first meet I was feeling uneasy unlike today, but that day your presence had soothed me, instantly. Tonight you are in front of me. Even after that I am not feeling like getting rid of this uneasiness anytime soon," she was even unsure about the reason of her sudden uneasiness.

"You should take rest instead of panicking," he led her way towards bed.

She laid on the bed, and he started caressing her hairs sitting beside her. She was feeling better with his touch which held love, care, concern and dedication.

How could all these fail in soothing someone? The magic of his touch drove into a peaceful slumber. A mild yet mesmerising smile was lingered on her lips adding extra touch of attraction to her angelic beauty.

She wasn't soothed by him only, but the vice versa was also true. His tension about her uneasiness was even soothed and wiped away her smile.

Even though they didn't get intimate yet they justified their first night being each others delight.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏