(12) DELIGHTFULLY DIFFERENT

The reason behind Kunti's arrival surprised both Arjun and Subhadra when it was disclosed to them

The reason behind Kunti's arrival surprised both Arjun and Subhadra when it was disclosed to them. In actual, Subhadra was more surprised than Arjun.

"She's here to talk about my marriage!" Subhadra didn't expect the marriage bells to ring for her that soon.

"Your marriage with Arjun," Satyabhama completed sentence with a mischievous smirk.

"I know it has come up in front of you suddenly, but no one is going to pressurise you for your acceptance," Rukmini was well known about Subhadra's mentality at that time.

"Then why wasn't I asked beforehand?" Subhadra's still eyes were focused at Rukmini who was getting emotional while reciprocating Subhadra.

"Mothers were so confident about your feelings for Arjun. Mothers get over excited in this case, mostly. That was why pitashri who suggested to ask your opinion didn't object anymore," Jambvanti clarified the reason.

"Mothers understand their children better than children understand themselves on their own. They might have seen something in between you which you hadn't felt yet. Mother's insight has no comparison," Rukmini's words were creating a deep impact on Subhadra's mind in which she was getting dwelled.

"If you wish to reject this proposal then you still have time. Both are our families. No one will oppose you," Satyabhama patted on Subhadra's head before leaving her chamber along with her sisters.

On the other side Arjun was irked of Nakul as he was the one who had confirmed about his feelings to Devaki and Rohini.

"I knew it, Nakul. I should haven't shared anything with you," Arjun huffed in annoyance.

"Why are you getting angry on me? You didn't share your feelings with me. It's my sharp observation which made me know about your feelings," Nakul wasn't ready to be accused for anything, even for his wrong action as he had acted as the medium of leading Arjun's love story ahead.

"Fine, no argue about that. Arguments can't change anything. I have to think something instead of arguing with you," Arjun gave up when his wiseness suggested him to do so.

"I have one suggestion, bhrata. Think about some colours you have to wear in the functions of your marriage except white," Nakul ran away from chamber before Arjun could catch him.

After dinner almost everyone was awake till late. Arrival of Kunti had become the excuse of late night chatting of ladies. Arjun and Subhadra were even awake, but they had a different reason.

When they felt like the ambiance was good for their meeting they went to garden. Luckily, none of them had to wait for each other as they had reached at garden at the same time.

"I am sorry. This blunder is created by me. You are free to reject the proposal," Arjun initiated the conversation.

"If it's a blunder then it's created by me, not you. My mothers got this idea due to our fake outing which was planned by me," Subhadra corrected him.

"Tomorrow we will say no to everyone," he was feeling lumps getting formulated in his throat, heavily.

"You had already given your answer. Now it's my turn," she was examining him, and somehow enjoying his sad look which was going to be wiped soon.

"That I forgot. Fine, you can reject it from from your side," he took some time to compose himself before speaking again.

"What if I accept it?" She asked.

"What! What did you say? You are going to say yes!" a jerk of happiness shook him from head to toe.

"Of course, I am going to say yes. I don't have anything to reject this proposal," she smiled at his action.

"It shouldn't be the reason of your acceptance. I know there's no such feelings in your heart for me. You don't have to tie yourself up with me," his serene eyes clouded up with sadness, again.

"You are a man of virtues. I like you, of course, and most importantly I feel comfortable with you. For making anymore life partner love isn't the only aspect to be considered. We should try other aspects too," he admired to be mentioned by her as a man of virtues instead of a prince virtues.

"You aren't the man whom I see you in my dreams till now, but you are the man whom I trust you with everything I have, definitely. I hope it's a nice reason on my part to ask you from yourself," she proposed him in a different yet delightful way. That was the best way of proposing without being in love with someone.

"Of course, it is. I am glad to get the best reason of giving myself to you," his sparkling smile came back on his face after being proposed by her. He would haven't felt ecstatic in that way if she had proposed him after falling for him, probably.

The best proposal of till that time was cheered by the blissful night.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏