(17) LOVE AND LOATHE

No news of national politics can be hidden from long

No news of national politics can be hidden from long. Sooner or later that becomes an international concern if it's an issue or cheers at each corner if it's something inculcating any goodness.

Yudhishthir's announcement about Rajsuyan Yagya had reached to Trishika. Even she knew about each word about the heated argument occurred after that. Even though Trishika was far from Subhadra she had been watching each activity around Subhadra through her demonic power, of course.

Trishika was quite disappointed when Subhadra stated righteousness as the solace of life which everyone would attain one day.

"Mata, why are you seeming worried? If you decide not to accept Yudhishthir's proposal of gathering Aryavrat as one unit then no factor can force you," Udbhav who was Subhadra's foster father approached and assured her mother, humbly.

"That I know, my dear. I am concerned about Subhadra. I had taught her that sovereignty was the solace, but she marked solace over sovereignty in the feast of Hastinapur," Trishika was wondering about Subhadra's words.

"Mata, Subhadra isn't an ordinary girl. She's Goddess Yogmaya. She's the illusion. You can't misguide her," He reminded her the fact which she utterly disliked to even think about.

"Why are you favouring her in name of her real existence?" Anger made her nerves rigid making her appearance as an epitome of anger.

"It's the truth. We can't just ignore it. You had done wrong implanting doubt in Subhadra's mind. Only because of that she couldn't make a close bond with her maternal family. Don't make her married life suffer in any way. It's a request," Udbhav had been an affectionate father to Subhadra. A daughter like her can make anyone's moral values high with her virtues.

"I love Subhadra as my grand daughter, but I hate her as Yogmaya. She's the great accomplice of that Vishnu which is the worst enemy of demons," Trishika loved Subhadra, but as Subhadra only, because she had nurtured Subhadra's mind as per her wish.

"We shouldn't repeat the same mistake. Due to this hatred towards Narayan Goddess Patal  Ganga had left Patal. Even Lord Pataleswar was angry over us. Our ancestors had to wander without salvation as Goddess Patal Ganga had withdrawn her grace from us," he reminded her the worst time through which they had passed.

"You don't need to read the past records in front of me. I remember all these," she glared him before he could say anything more.

"Then don't mess with Lord Vishnu again. It won't cause anything good to us," understanding her mindset he cut his long statements into some short ones.

"Don't favour that enemy of demons," her eyes were ready to vent out the fire of anger.

"I am just stating the fact. Lord Vishnu had devotees like Shri Prahlad and great donor Bali in demon clan. Lord Vishnu knows reciprocating love and devotion well," he was sure that no attempt can make her consider his words yet he tried.

"Demons are also no less in reciprocating anyone. Now, it's the time to reciprocate and pay back the enmity he had been continuing since eras," he couldn't speak more in front of her determined yet devilish smile.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏