(16) DECLARED IN DELIGHT

It was the day of feast

It was the day of feast. Whole Hastinapur was shining with the glow of joy. No matter what the previous records were the feast had mixed its vibes in the surrounding making everyone breath in the air of enthusiasm.

Away from this enthusiasm Pandav brothers' Duryodhan and his uncle Shakuni were embedded with their enmity towards Pandav brothers.

Arjun and Subhadra were receiving plenty of gifts along with many good wishes for their future life. Now it was Yudhishthir's turn to present them gifts. For a reason he was hesitating, at which Arjun indicated him to proceed ahead through eyes.

Yudhishthir declared about his decision of conducting "Rajsuya Yagya" which was the incomplete dream of his father. Stuck in the dilemma Yudhishthir never could think about "Rajsuya Yagya" in a close frame.

Yudhishthir used to think about his uncle Dhritarashtr who must have dreamed of Rajsuya Yagya of his son Duryodhan, the wicked cousin of Pandav brothers. It was Arjun had asked Yudhishthir to announce about "Rajsuya Yagya" as his wedding gift.

As expected Duryodhan and his brothers opposed Yudhishthir. After all "Rajsuya Yagya" which could make a king as the emperor of whole Aryavrat was dream of each king, each crown prince.

Yudhishthir had tried his best to pacify them justifying his reason of providing betterment to each subject of whole Aryavrat, but all went in vain.

Finally, some conditions were imposed on Yudhishthir from Dhritarashtr's side in excuse of giving him permission for "Rajsuya Yagya". As a king Yudhishthir didn't need to ask permission from Dhritarashtr, but Yudhishthir had asked permission from the father figure who was loved and respected a lot by his late father.

The conditions were Pandav brothers wouldn't wage war over any kingdom if that denied to accept their sovereignty. They couldn't even make alliance through marriages for making any kingdom support them.

The last and most impossible condition was they had to include Mayapuri even in the list of the kingdoms which would accept their sovereignty.

"Winning Mayapuri won't be difficult. After all, princess of Mayapuri is daughter in law of Indraprastha," Shakuni flashed a victorious smile over his success of trapping Pandav brothers, and leaving them with so less options for operating their important mission on.

"Mayapuri is at the end point of Aryavrat, and demons rule there. It won't be wise to cross the line drawn in between the habitats of humans and demons," Arjun put forward a reason justifying eternal rule of balance in between humans and demons, but he wasn't much hopeful about his attempt.

"Absolutely right, but when whole Aryavrat is going to prosper under dear Yudhishthir's rule then why Mayapuri will be left? Demons shall also join the main stream of progress, shall not they?" A cunning person like Shakuni wasn't easy to be defeated, especially in a counter.

"What's your opinion regarding this, dear?" Shakuni shifted his gaze at Subhadra.

"Your words are too logical to consider, Mamashri. Whether joining the main stream of progress is suitable for demons or not that will be decided by my grand mother cum queen mother of Mayapuri. Only she has this authority," Subhadra beamed with confidence mentioning her grand mother who was a great personality in national and international politics.

"What if Mayapuri doesn't accept to be ruled of righteousness?" Shakuni had the misconception that the question would make Subhadra speechless, and he could enjoy her helplessness.

"The rule of righteousness isn't slavery. It's the solace searched by each human being. So, sooner or later solace has to prevail, because the journey of life is destined to ultimate solace as per the grace of Almighty," Being Kanha's sister, Subhadra was so far from Shakuni's reach to be trapped by him in any way. He regretted underestimating her after listening her answer.

Subhadra earned many praising glances due to her successful encounter with Shakuni, that too at a easy pace.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏