17

𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒂 ~ 𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑱𝒐𝒆𝒍

"Walsh, cue up the tape to the robbery", Benedict told him through the walkie talkie as he looked at his now destroyed and empty vault.

When he got that mysterious call he made the robber believe that he agreed with his conditions, but he had actually called a S.W.A.T. team. They had scanned the vault but didn't find anything, not the money and not the robbers. Once they had left, Benedict went down to take a look himself.

"Yes, sir. I'm looking at the tape now", Walsh said through the other side of the walkie talkie.

"Does it say "Bellagio" on the vault floor?", Benedict asked him.

"No, it doesn't. Uh, I don't understand", Walsh said confused.

"We had it installed on Tuesday. The images we saw of those men robbing us was a tape", Benedict said as he felt as if he was fuming.

"What?", Walsh asked even more confused.

"It was staged. Somebody made a duplicate of my vault, and what we saw on the monitor wasn't actually happening", Benedict explained as he tried to keep his calm.

"I don't understand", Walsh said once again. "What happened to all that money?"

•••

A few minutes earlier

"Make the call", Benedict told Walsh while keeping the robber that had called him on hold.

"911 Emergency response", Livingston answered the call as he hacked into the phone.

A while later they were all dressed in a S.W.A.T. attire as they got in the vault.

"Prepare to cut the power", Rusty said as he pretended to be a S.W.A.T. agent.

Amanda, Danny, Linus and Yen were sitting on some boxes in the vault as they looked at them before the power went out.

The three got out of the vault and began helping the others to put the money in some black S.W.A.T. bags. Then they changed in the same attire the others were wearing and Rusty talked through a walkie talkie again pretending to be an agent.

"Reaching elevators now. We have two guards found unconscious. Wait a minute", he said as they threw a smoke bomb in the vault.

"Guys, guys! Someone's here! Someone's here!", Linus shouted pretending to be an agent aswell as he finished getting ready.

"Take him down! Now!", Turk shouted.

"I got him!", Rusty said matching the others tone as he fired his fake gun before an explosion filled the vault.

•••

Now they were walking out of the casino dressed in S.W.A.T. clothes with $160 in the black bags that each of them was holding.

They walked towards a S.W.A.T. van and got inside. Amanda went to drive and Rusty sat in the passenger seat as she drove them away from there.