3

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑶𝒘𝒏 𝑴𝒆 ~ 𝑳𝒆𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑮𝒐𝒓𝒆

The ride to Reuben's house was silent, no one dared to talk. Danny and Rusty were too anxious to even turn around and Amanda still couldn't wrap her finger around the fact that she was with them again after all those years.

Once they arrived Rusty parked his car in front of the house but none of them got out.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Danny sighed and finally turned around towards his little sister. She was looking out of the window and her leg was nervously bouncing.

Danny looked down at her lap and saw that she was fidgeting with her ring, but a small sigh left his mouth when he realized which ring it was.

When she realized what he was looking at she quickly hid her hand and looked straight at him catching his gaze.

"Listen, we now you are mad at us but this job is really something big and we can't do it without you", Danny told her softly.

"What job is it?", she asked and at that Rusty turned around too but didn't look at her directly.

"Three casinos, here in Las Vegas, all owned by Terry Benedict", Danny explained and Amanda scoffed.

"He has one of the biggest security systems in the city", she said furrowing her brows but keeping a smirk on her face.

"That's why we're going to need you, it's gonna be hard and we can't risk doing it without you", Danny told her and she shook her head looking down.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm in", she said with a smirk looking up. Danny smiled and looked at Rusty that was already looking back at him sharing his same smile.

"But that doesn't mean you're forgiven", she said pointing her finger at them. They both raised their arms in defense and she sarcastically shook her head before getting out of the car.

They quickly followed her as they started walking inside the house.

Reuben was sitting on the big couch in the main room of his house when he heard footsteps. He turned around and started chuckling while standing up.

"I can't believe they convinced you", he said as he hugged her.

"There's a lot of money on the plate, I couldn't refuse", she replied hugging him back before pulling away.

"If that isn't the Amanda Ocean, I must be blind", Frank exclaimed as he came inside the room.

"Hey Cotton", she greeted playfully as they moved to give each other a quick hug.

"Oh, I missed this terrible nickname", he said as they pulled away.

"You didn't greet us this warmly", Rusty murmured with a sly smirk on his face.

"Reuben, do you have something I can change in?", she asked him completely ignoring Rusty's comment.

"Sure, right upstairs. There are some clothes that could fit you in the closet", he told her and she murmured a small thanks before going up the stairs to change.

A small silence fell in the room before Frank eventually spoke up.

"Damn, she really is angry at you guys", he said smirking slightly. Reuben chuckled while Danny and Rusty only looked at them frustrated.

Before someone could say something else they heard a knock coming from the front door. Reuben furrowed his brows before going to open the door, the others following him right after.

As he opened the door he was met with a bunch of guys looking skeptically at him.

"What, did you guys get a ground rate or something?", Reuben asked sarcastically breaking the silence.

"Come on, get inside", Rusty told them ignoring Reuben's comment and making him open the door further letting those guys inside.

A/N: I know this was short but I promise the next chapter will be longer and better!! I hope you're all doing okay<33

Love you all 3000♡