1

𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂 ~ 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒂, 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕 𝑮&𝑩

Danny held his glass of Whiskey in his hand and took a sip from it while leaning on the wall outside Reuben's house. He slowly slid down the wall and sat there watching the sky. It was dark outside but the lights coming from big hotels and casinos of the famous city of Las Vegas made everything brighter.

Everything was ready, they had eleven men all experts in their field that were about to come there, but he couldn't help but think like something was missing.

He felt someone behind him and he softly smirked taking another sip of the liquor as the person reached him and took a place next to him sliding down the wall aswell while holding a glass of vodka.

"I know that look, you have something on your mind", Rusty said before taking a sip from his own glass.

"Yeah, I think we need someone else", Danny replied looking down and shaking his head.

"We have eleven men, all experts, everything is planned, what more could you want?", Rusty asked him slightly confused but still keeping his signature smirk.

"We need someone who could give us more time and that could go more unnoticed", Danny explained before emptying his glass and placing it next to him on the ground.

"And who's this man?", Rusty asked turning to look at him.

"Actually it's a woman", Danny murmured but loud enough so Rusty could hear him.

"Oh, don't even think about it", Rusty started complaining as he shook his head then he stood up and started pacing around.

"We tried to work without her once and one of us ended up in jail, we need her for this", Danny reasoned while also standing up and stopping Rusty from moving around.

"You know that as soon as she sees us she will kill us, right?", Rusty rhetorically asked him biting his lower lip nervously.

"Yeah, she probably will", Danny agreed but the smile didn't leave his face.

Rusty shook his head understanding Danny's intentions while looking at his full glass before emptying it with one big sip. Slowly he started nodding his head while turning around and closed his eyes before opening them again and looking at the city lights in the dark night.

"Where do we find her?", Rusty asked turning back to Danny. That was his way to tell him that he was okay with it even if not entirely.

"I'll have to make some calls, but I think I can find her", Danny said.

"If she kills us I'm gonna kill you", Rusty said sarcastically while pointing a finger at him. Danny chuckled before they both went back inside the house.

As they went inside Danny immediately left to make those calls while Rusty rushed to the bar and poured himself a big glass of Whiskey. He drank it with only one big sip before placing down the glass. He sat on one of the bar stools and leaned his arms on the counter while resting his head on them.

He closed his eyes trying to clear his mind. He never thought that he was going to see Amanda Ocean again. As much as he tried to hate her he could only see her beautiful smile every time he closed his eyes.

Reuben was walking around the house when he saw Rusty. He leaned against the wall before speaking up.

"Who got you in this state?", he asked playfully.

"Amanda Ocean", he murmured not lifting his head and loud enough for him to hear it.

"Oh, that's some bad shit", Reuben said chuckling before Danny entered the room.

"I had to make about ten calls but I might have something, she was seen at a bar here in Las Vegas working as a bartender", Danny announced and Rusty quickly lifted his head.

"What kind of bar?", Reuben asked already expecting the answer.

"A night club", Danny replied sighing.

"Great", Rusty murmured before dropping his head in his arms again.

A/N: Hii it's charlie, I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. I'm really excited for this book omg.
If you have any questions you can ask them in the comments!!

Love you all 3000♡