2

𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑨𝒇𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓 ~ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝑱. 𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒆

The bright lights of Las Vegas passed by as Rusty drove his car through the streets. He was gripping the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles were turning white. He hadn't seen her for almost five years.

"You're gonna break it if you keep gripping it that hard", Denny told him as he was sitting in the passenger sit next to him.

"I don't think it's the right thing to do", Rusty murmured but Danny heard it clearly.

"What? You're scared?", Danny asked him while smirking.

"Hell yes, I am! It's Amanda Ocean we're talking about, I think everyone who has know her is scared of her. Plus she also has a plenty of reasons to kill us", Rusty told him with a slightly nervous tone.

"You seriously never tried to search for her in the last years? I even sent Tess a letter asking her to give me at least something about my little sister, she didn't answer but I tried", Danny said thinking back of his time in jail.

"I obviously tried, many times, but she was nowhere to be found. It was like she disappeared, she's always been good at finding us a place to hide so it mustn't have been hard for her", Rusty explained murmuring the last part softly.

Danny looked over at his anxious friend and sighed.

"She will certainly overreact to say the least, but we need her for this. And not just for that, I-I need to see her again Rusty and so do you. We have a small chance to try and fix what we did and we have to take it", Danny told him with a soft but determined tone.

Rusty removed one hand from the steering wheel and covered his mouth with it sighing.

"You're doing the talking", Rusty said as the signature smirk made its way back on his features.

Danny chuckled and looked back at the road as Rusty kept driving.

They drove for a few more minutes before they reached the address that was given to them.

Danny got out of the car first and Rusty reluctantly followed him. They stood side by side watching the bar from outside.

"You ready?", Danny asked him not turning to face him but just staring at the entrance.

"No, but I have no other choice", Rusty replied.

They both nodded and started walking towards they entrance. Danny got in first and turned around to look at Rusty slightly shocked.

They both expected it to be some random night club in Las Vegas but instead of seeing drunk men spending their money over not so dressed women, they were met with a slightly luxurious place. Every man was well dressed with a pretty much expensive suit. The lights were low but not too much and there was expensive liquor in the glasses that some of the men were holding.

The only women present there were well dressed too, with long and expensive dresses and lots of jewels. Those women stood only with some of the men and some of them were lead to a reserved room.

Danny and Rusty looked at each other once again both with a slight smirk on their faces.

"Well she's not fooling around", Danny said and Rusty scoffed.