7

𝑱𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒄𝒌 ~ 𝑬𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚

After everyone got ready they all quickly went to take care of the task. Livingston went to the lower floor of the hotel, the casino area.

The Malloy brothers were already there and as they saw him they got ready. They started distracting the guards by blocking the cameras with some balloons, the ones that Rusty got while he was driving back there with Amanda.

As the guards in front of the "authorized personal only" rooms left, Livingston took his chance and used the badge that Amanda had stolen and entered the door.

He walked through the long hallway until he reached the security room. When he walked inside he looked for the right set of wires he needed. He had all the instructions written on the palm of his hand. He attached a device to some of the wires and in less than a few minutes on the screens they had in their hotel room, all the cameras screens in the hotel appeared.

"And we're up and running", Rusty said as he sat there watching the screens with Danny.

"Why do they always paint hallways that color?", Danny asked.

"They say taupe is very soothing", Rusty replied.

"I bet you have your bedroom painted that color", Amanda said through the earpiece as she was sitting at the blackjack table at the casino. Danny chuckled a bit and Rusty just gave him a look.

The two friends watched from the cameras as Livingston got out of the room and started walking through the hallway to get out of there.

But as he was walking he passed another guard.

"Hi", the guard said.

"Fine, thanks", Livingston replied nervously not hearing what the guard said.

The guard looked back at him and then at the security room before getting inside.

Meanwhile the Malloy brothers were done with their task and invented an excuse to walk away.

Livingston thought, back in the hallway, looked at his hand to see that the instructions had vanished because of his sweat.

"Uh-oh", Rusty mattered as he watched the screen.

Livingston stood there in the hallway for a while before finally finding the right direction. Danny and Rusty looked at each other worried.

"Hey, hold up a minute", the guard shouted to Livingston as he got out of the security room. Livingston tried to walk faster towards the exit and just as he was about to get out the guard reached him and stopped him.

"Hey, you dropped this", the guard told him handing him a small device.

"Oh, thank you", Livingston muttered.

"How's reception on those things?", the guard asked.

"Excellent", Livingston replied before saying a quick "take care" and getting out of there.

Amanda watched him as he walked rapidly and nervously upstairs. She sipped her drink and moved her gaze back to the table. She could hear Rusty and Danny sighing deeply in relief.