5

4 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 ~ 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂, 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆 & 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅

"All right, here's how we'll begin. First task: reconnaissance. I wanna know everything that's going on in all three casinos from the rotation of the dealers to the path of every cash card. I wanna know everything about every guard, every watcher, anyone with a security pass", Danny started to explain the plan while everyone listened carefully. Frank and Linus nodded and quickly said goodbye before rushing to the  casino.

They were all in the hotel room that they managed to get. Everytime that Danny explained a task the person that had to take care of it rushed out to get started. Rusty, Amanda and Reuben were going to stay till the end.

"I wanna know where they're from, what their nicknames are, how they take their coffee. Most of all, I want you guys to know these casinos, they're built as labyrinths to keep people in, I want you guys to know the quick routes out", he continued and looked directly at Amanda who nodded at him in response. Her and Rusty usually were the ones who took care of all these things before the heist.

"Second task: power. On the night of the fight we're gonna throw the switch on sin city. Basher, it's your show", Danny said looking at Basher.

"You want broke, blind or bedlam?", Basher asked with his usual British accent.

"How about all three?", Danny asked.

"Right, it's done", Basher shrugged and Rusty patted his shoulder as a thanks before he got out of the room to take care of his task.

"Third task: surveillance. Casino security has an eye and an ear on everything, so we want an eye and ear on them. Livingston?", Danny continued this time directing his gaze to Livingston.

"It's not the least accessible system I've seen, but it's close. I don't suppose they have a closed circuit feed I could tap into?", Livingston asked as he sat in front of the computer on the couch.

"No", Danny simply answered as he sat down next to him.

"Then it's definitely a black-bag job. Do they employ an in-house technician?", Livingston asked.

"Two, and one of them's lonely", Rusty answer as he ate some pasta.

"Where does he go?", Amanda asked as she sat on the armrest of the couch in front of Rusty.

"The Crazy Horse", Rusty answered as he kept eating.

"Okay, I got that covered. I know how to get a job there for one night, I just need to make a call", Amanda announced while Danny and Rusty looked at each other with a confused look.

"How do you-", Danny started asking but got cut off.

"I was following a rich guy that used to go there once", she simply explained before going to another room to make the call.

"Alright you go get ready", Danny told Livingston who quickly nodded and went to the other room to change.

A few minutes later Amanda came out while putting her phone in the pocket of her jeans. 

"I got it for tonight, I have to be there in less than twenty minutes", she announced.

"Alright I'll stay here with Reuben and Livingston, Rusty will take you there. You can change in the car", Danny said.

"I took something that you could wear for tonight, I'll go take it", Reuben told her before standing up from his seat.

"Why did you bring that?", Rusty asked him with a smirk.

"You always have to be ready for any inconvenience", he simply replied and Amanda hummed sarcastically. Reuben came out of the room quickly with a bag and a trench coat and handed both of them to Amanda.

"Alright, let's go", she said to Rusty who nodded and grabbed his jacket.

"Don't take too long, I need you both to keep an eye on the casino", Danny shouted after them before they closed the door.

They walked out of the hotel and quickly reached Rusty's car. As he got to the driver's seat, Amanda sat in the back. When he started driving she opened the bag.

The drive was silent for a while before Amanda spoke up.

"Shit", she muttered as she searched something through the bag.

"What?", Rusty asked looking at her briefly from the rearview mirror.

"I forgot my makeup", she replied as she kept searching through the bag.

"Well you don't need it and I don't think you've ever worn it if not during a job",  Rusty said trying to calm her down.

"It's not for my face, it's for the tatoo", she said muttering the last part but Rusty still heard her.

"You still have it? So that's why I didn't see it before, because you were covering it", Rusty said as a smirk played on his face.

"I tried to get it off but it's too big, so I just decided to cover it with foundation especially if it could be exposed, but now I can't fucking cover it", she said as she gave up searching and just took the "dress" out of the bag.

It was pretty much a stripper "dress" that didn't cover much and Amanda wasn't surprised that some girl left it at Reuben's house. She began to unzip her shirt as Rusty started speaking again.

"Well, I mean, it was our thing. We were known for having that matched tattoo-", Rusty started saying but Amanda interrupted him.

"That's why I want it off, I don't fancy the idea of my name next to yours", she said shutting Rusty off.

"Listen, I'm sorry-", he tried to say but she cut him off again.

"Not now, we'll have time later", she simply told him as she stopped what she was doing to look at him. She wasn't even done with unbuttoning her shirt but she just looked at him from the rearview mirror for a few seconds. She hadn't clearly looked at his ocean eyes for almost five years and, even if she didn't want to admit it, she missed doing it.

When she realized how long it had been she went back to what she was doing and Rusty kept driving.

As she removed her shirt and moved to take off her pants she looked up again only to see Rusty looking at her from the rearview mirror. When he realized that he got caught he quickly moved his gaze back to the road.

"Focus on road, Ryan", she said using his last name and he smirked remembering their first encounter.

As Amanda got ready she put on the trench coat and proceeded to move to the passenger seat next to Rusty. The rest of the ride was silent but Amanda noticed every time that Rusty turned to look at her, but never said anything. She couldn't help the small smile that grew on her face every time she caught him.