4

𝑨 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ~ 𝑬𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚

Everyone got comfortable in the open side of Reuben's house. There were Linus Caldwell, Basher Tarr, Frank Catton, Virgil Malloy, Turk Malloy, Yen, Saul Bloom and Livingston Dell. They all sat around in the open garden of the big villa.

Yen was playing with cards near the pool, Turk and Saul were talking near the buffet, Rusty was talking with Basher, Linus was sitting near the pool while everybody else was taking a drink or something to eat.

As she finished getting ready, Amanda got out of the room upstairs and started walking down the stairs and as she got down she walked out. Hearing footsteps nearing him, Reuben turned around seeing Amanda reaching him, now changed in the clothes he gave her.

"Why do you only have croupier clothes in that closet?", Amanda jokingly asked him with a smirk.

"Because I know they fit you well", he replied while pouring her some Bloody Mary in a glass.

Hearing a new and familiar voice Rusty interrupted his conversation with Basher turning around and his mouth fell wide open.

Amanda was wearing a pair of tight black jeans and a pair of short black boots. On her upper side she wearing a black shirt, she had rolled up the sleeves to her elbows and a few bottons were open just low enough. He had always loved her more when she wasn't so dolled up, for him she made everything look better when she was wearing it.

"Damn, you're still down bad", Basher commented looking at his friend.

Rusty quickly got out of his state hearing Basher's voice and just gave him a look.
Before they could say something else Danny arrived.

"Gentlemen, lady, welcome to Las Vegas", he said looking at everyone.

"Everybody eaten? Good. Everybody sober?", he started asking and at the last question he looked at Amanda that was smirking at him while sipping her drink.

"Close enough. Alright, before we get started, nobody's on the line here yet. What I'm about to propose you is both highly lucrative and highly dangerous. If that doesn't seem like your particular brand of vodka, help yourself to as much food as you like and have a safe journey. No hard feelings. Otherwise, come with me", he explained before starting to walk inside. Everyone started following him inside, but as Reuben and Amanda were about to walk they noticed Linus still sitting.

"I'll talk to him you go inside", she whispered to Reuben and he nodded before doing as she said smoking his cigar.

Linus was looking down as she approached him. When she stopped right before him he looked up and as soon as he did he closed his eyes and sighed.

"Why am I not surprised to see you here?", he asked more to himself and she just chuckled before sitting down next to him.

"How's Bobby?", she asked smirking before taking a sip of her drink.

"Still in Chicago and always complaining. Nothing new", he replied looking at her.

"Come on kid, let's get inside", she told him while standing up.