6

𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒀𝒂 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒅 ~ 𝑬𝒗𝒆, 𝑮𝒘𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊

When they arrived at the Crazy Horse Rusty parked outside the club and he exited the car with Amanda.

"I'll come back in a few minutes, you stay here", Amanda told him before turning around but Rusty quickly grabbed her arm.

"I have to make sure that everything goes to plan-", he began to complain but Amanda cut him off.

"Don't you dare get inside", she said lowly before freeing her arm from his grip and walking inside the club.

Rusty sighed and leaned against his car taking a lollipop from his pocket. Amanda got inside the dressing room and took off her trench coat putting it on one of the chairs there, then she walked to the main area. She scanned the room before she spotted the guard that she needed.

She started walking towards him as he was sitting at one of the seats and when he looked at her he was like entranced. He was most certainly drunk so it didn't take much for Amanda to fool him. She just needed to sway her hips and lean towards him to swiftly move her hand and take his badge.

"I'll come back soon, honey", she told him flirty before starting to walk away.

On her way out she spotted Charmaine, one of the girls that worked there, so Amanda nodded at her and then towards the guard and Charmaine quickly understood as walked towards him.

Amanda quickly brought up her wrist and checked her watch and seeing that she didn't have much time she quickly walked back to the dressing room but someone called out for her.

"Hey, where are you going?", someone said making Amanda turn around but a smirk formed on her face as she did.

"I recognized the tatoo, but I wasn't sure it was you", Erik said smirking as he walked towards her. He was the owner of the club and Amanda's contact to get there.

"I owe you, Erik", she told him as he opened the door for her.

"No, you don't. You doubled the clientele when you were here, you don't owe me anything", he told her gently and she quickly hugged him before getting out of the club.

Rusty was eating his lollipop when he heard the sound of heels clacking on the floor. When he looked in that direction it was like he was hypnotized. He was looking everywhere but her eyes and she quickly noticed it.

"My eyes are right here", she said snapping her fingers and he quickly moved his gaze. But that's when it hit her, she forgot the trench coat but it was too late now and they didn't have enough time to take it back.

"Where's the trench coat?", he asked already expecting the answer as a smirk played on his face.

"Shut up", she muttered handing him the badge and moving to open the door of the passenger seat. But before she opened it she took the lollipop from Rusty's hand.

"Hey, it's not fair", he exclaimed as he went to sit in the driver's seat.

"You were the one looking at my ass", she simply replied while eating his lollipop with a smirk.

Rusty chuckled before starting the engine of the car and driving off.

"You look good-", he tried to say but got interrupted.

"Don't. Just don't say anything", she said as a warning while pointing her finger at him.

Rusty was silent for a few seconds before he eventually spoke up again.

"I mean Reuben has a good taste-", he tried to say again with a smirk but she cut him off again.

"I swear, I'm gonna kick you out of this car", Amanda warned him and he just chuckled.

"I'm not laughing", she said but eventually a small smile made its way on her face and they both started laughing.

The rest of the drive was short and silent, but it was comfortable and both Rusty and Amanda couldn't help but think about the old times.

When they arrived at the hotel Rusty parked his car and they both got out. As they were about to walk to the hotel, Rusty handed his jacket to Amanda who looked at him with a small smile to thank him.

As she put it on Rusty realized that it wasn't long enough, it covered her more than it did to him, but it was still pretty short.

"Walk in front of me and stay close", he whispered in her ear as he got behind her. A shiver ran down her spine as his warm breath tickled her neck, but she eventually nodded her head and started walking with Rusty close behind her.

As they walked through the hotel Amanda received some looks but Rusty put on a death glare for anyone who looked at her.

When they got to the elevator they both leaned against the wall, but Amanda could notice the way Rusty looked at her from time to time.

"What? You want your jacket back?", she asked fully turning towards him.

"No, I just wanted to see if the jacket was...uh...covering you", he said muttering the last part.

"I know that this jacket it's one of your favorites-", she started saying but he cut her off.

"No, no it's just that...you used to wear that a lot and it's just bringing back memories", he said softly and she reminded stunned for a few seconds before going back to her senses and beginning to unzip the jacket.

"Amanda, don't take it off", he tried to say but the elevators doors opened revealing their floor so Amanda quickly took off his jacket and handed it to him before storming off the elevator.

"Amanda, come on just take it back", Rusty tried to tell her as he followed her trying to stop her.

She only glared at him before opening the door of their hotel room and walking inside.

Danny, Linus, Reuben and Livingston were talking when she walked in. She passed through them and walked to a separate room before closing the door harshly. Everyone in the room followed her with their gaze as their mouths hung open.

Rusty was at the door and his look was glued on her back where he could now clearly see the tattoo, or half if it.

"I need to put acid in my eyes", Danny muttered as he rubbed his eyes and stormed off to the bathroom.