Chapter 15 buying Jamie present

It was now May.

In may Peyton had spent a lot of time with her family and kids.  Julian was still filming the show Jungle River.  Peyton and Julian had busy live and schedule but made time to have dinner every night together as a family. Once a week for dinner Peyton and Julian or Nathan and Haley would host to spend some time together. Lucas would come to at least two of these dinner a month. At on of these dinner, Peyton and Haley sat and talked about their feel about the advent that had happen in the past and how they could both amended new friendship that did not include Lucas or their marriage into their new friendship. 

Peyton explained to Haley the advent that were happening to there when she and Lucas broke up.  She explained the that the proposal was unexpected and we young. I wanted to have a career before I thought of marriage. Peyton explain why she saw Nathan and Haley marriage struggles. Peyton explain come back to hurt Luke, I came back for Jordan and not for me. My original plan was if i did not come back her i would taken my family to Nashville. Their were more opportunity for me and Julian career wise. Haley understood that Peyton had not come back to this town for Lucas but for her son. Haley could not be as mad at Peyton because she saw the phone record of Peyton and Lucas. Haley understood Peyton because Peyton was trying to do the best for her son. Haley had Nathan thought out her pregnancy along with her friend. Peyton had her friends from college but did not have much huge support system to lean on when getting pregnant.  My dad was not home and Derek and I don't talk much. My friends picked me up and helped me when i got pregnant. They did not want me to be alone or face the challenge by myself. I have great friend in Cali but i wanted to be her for Jordan. 

After haley and Peyton conversation Haley  would still support her best but was understand where Peyton was coming from. Haley would stay by Peyton side if Peyton was face problem with Linsey because they became family when Haley found out about her nephew Jordan. Family was the most important thing to Haley, Peyton, Julian, Brooke and Nathan  

---

School year was almost finished of Haley, Lucas, and Skills who all worked at the school. Haley was High School English teacher, while Skill and Lucas were PE teacher. The summer would start for them in 3 week.  Nathan and Mouth were working as tv station together and were covering the sport segment. Nathan had gotten a  degree to become sport agent but was still looking at jobs when he was ready. Brooke was working  at her company Coths over bros it was still small but is was slowly growing with Peyton following.   Peyton was working on owning Tric and working at her record label. Julian was working on his movie.

Jordan is going to finish up school with some of his new friends. Jordan would be pre school in the fall. Jamie was in kindogates and was spending time making friends but love his family more. Jordan and Jamie would hangout when either moms Haley or Peyton house when they had time. 

--- 

It was month before James, Peyton had found out what James wanted which turned out to be Wii. It was the weekend, Peyton had given herself some time off the spend with her family.  

Peyton woke up next to her husband on May 19. Peyton stayed in her husband and imbrues for wiggling her way out. Julian was lot taller then her so it took a few minutes. Peyton when down stair and put on a cup of coffee for herself.  She when and grabbed her sketch pad and sat out side in the nice weather and started drawing waiting for her family to get up so that when she make food it would not be cold for them. Peyton sat and head the noises outside. 

It took Julian thirty minute after feeling his wife was out of bed. He put on a shirt and went down stairs to see that the screen door was open. He saw his wife was sitting outside her sketch pad. tHe decide to make himself a cup and sit out side with her, after getting king book. 

It took Julian couple minute but the two had sat outside together in the quite house. It was nice day to sit out side, The two sat in silence but peace full silence to do what they wanted. The two sat for a hour. Peyton was drawing her husband reading a book. She showed her husband when she was done white the drawing. Julian Just kiss his wife because she was beautiful and was artistic and loved her for that. The couple had moment but when the hear two set of feet they stopped because they did not want their kids to walk in of them and be grossed out. The two pull way slowly and waited for the kids to come out side.  

Jordan and Zander foot step getting closer. The couple waited for the kids to come outside. When the kids got outside they saw their sitting outside with a book and art supplies. They new which parent chose what. Jordan ran out side in his sneaker while Zander was bar foot. Julian had picked up  Zander and placed him on his lap. Peyton noticed that Jordan was going to get his football for the sport chest. Peyton just kept a eye on him. Their was football target system in their back yard that Skill had gotten Jordan. Peyton had let Jordan throw the foot ball into that so he could perfect form. Peyton gotten help with his form, because Peyton had remembered how  Nathan showed her how to throw a football when they were together. Peyton used those skill to help Jordan. Peyton show the for he needed to be in.

After a hour of them doing that. Peyton and the family when inside and Peyton made a egg breakfast for the family of four. It took thirty minute. The food was done by 10 o'clock am, Peyton served the food and everyone started eating. After breakfast Peyton and Julian cleaned kitchen and while kids got dress. After cleaning up kitchen Peyton and Julian, the couple went up stair to get dressed. The two went up stairs to get  dressed in black Jean and white shirt. Peyton put on Ellie's jacket while Julian just put on black jacket before going down stairs to see the kids were ready. Julian go his key to the car, and  Peyton locked the house before everyone was in the car. Everyone was bucked up before leaving the house. The family headed to Toys R U. 

When they got to Toys R U , Julian parked the car. Peyton got out of the car and got Jordan out of the back seat. While Julian did the same with Zander, Peyton locked the car when the kids were out. Peyton grabbed a shopping cart when waling into the store. Peyton placed Zander in the child seat. The family went to the back of the store to the technology section. After finding the technology, the went over to the gaming section and found the Wii. Julian had picked up Wii console and placed it in the basket. Peyton had went on her phone and text Haley ask if James wanted a Wii. Haley had replied back Yes. Peyton had picked up a couple of wii games  also for James. Peyton wanted to get James what he wanted because she cared about the kid.  Peyton also picked up some games for Tric while their. When they got to check out, The spent over $300 there but if it made happy she would to it.

After leaving the store Peyton and Julian went back home. When they got home Peyton an Julian got the kids out of the car before allowing them inside the housed after disagreeing the alarm. Julian had brought the Wii into and placed it onto the table. Peyton had gotten the rapping paper and the card so this resent would be ready for him. Julian help Peyton rapped the package. Both of the kids signed the birthday card before heading and playing with their toys. Once does Peyton had placed the package in her office so James could not find it. Peyton and Julian spending the rest of the day at home hanging out with the kids.