chapter 14

(Author not: This give explanation what happen between episode 2 to 4 of season five but differently.)

It has been at least 4 months since they moved to Tree Hill, North Carolina. Peyton music studio was almost finished. Peyton was working on producing her first record that  with Haley at the new studio. She was not idea how this record could go but she made deal with some  of her friends  from college help get publicity. But Peyton and Haley had just published Mia first song called "Don't Look Away". Mia had met Peyton kids when they were at the office with their mom or when Julian who was Peyton husband dropped them off. Mia had met Peyton family and but also met Peyton ex Lucas from what Mia saw of both Julian and Lucas, Peyton  had chosen Julian and Mia actually like Peyton husband but also met Nathan Who was Haley husband. Mia had hear lot of the story that Peyton and Haley had about their high school and college years. Mia learn Peyton hate towered Linsey. She learn Peyton story how Lucas was jerk. Mia when home after getting her first song out. Peyton was starting to make money from Mia recorded after working ex boss. Peyton also was making good amount of  money from Tyler first song "Break waves". Peyton was getting a lot of buzz behind the artist. Peyton had work with both Mia and Tyler on their first fan gear and their branding. Peyton had talked to both Mia and Tyler about when their song get over 10,000 listeners that Peyton would like to start to make music video with them. Peyton had her husband Julian or one of her husband friends to help with the music video. Peyton had made profit off after paying everyone that help Tyler and Mia. Mia and Tyler had both went home for now back home towns. Peyton would wait two month to see how they were doing business wise and personally before thing taking both of them musical tour. 

Peyton was putting lot of time but make time to spent time with her kids. Peyton had been working with music station like Spotify, Pandora and the radio to play the music. Peyton was working bring only Zander to work while Jordan was at day care learning half day. Peyton had went to couple of Luca's basketball games, he was coaching. The Baker-Sawyer family had went to the games. Jordan was with his papa Lucas and uncle Nathan but also with his cousin Jamie by the bench watch the game. Nathan had been working at  with Marvin at tree hill tv stations after getting out of the wheel getting onto crutches. Nathan was covering the sport with mouth. With Nathan experience with sport help him get the job. Nate could talk about what he loved but still help his wife raise Jamie but also spent with his nephew when he was not busy. Nathan was also help with Q and his behavior for Lucas. Was working building his strength of play basketball again with Q help at the River courts. Peyton had drop Jordan of to spent time with Jordan and Jamie when Peyton was busy. Nate love spending time with the kids. Peyton was happy for Lucas and Nate. He could still to something he love but made he still be their for his family. Peyton was happy that Nate got out of his funk and also was their for his son. Nate spent lot of time with Jordan and Jamie. Nate had visited his father in which snapped in into want be better of his son.

For valentine day Julian had gotten flower, chocolate, earrings with necklace and Bear for Peyton. Peyton had gotten him chocolate, movies and whine. The two had fun Valentine's Day together as married couple in which they had sex that night. Peyton had given the kids to Brooke who had volunteered to take the kids off Peyton and Julian hands. Peyton Julian got the kids at small chocolate for each of them. Peyton had given Brooke and James-Scott a box. Then for Easter adult planning a Easter egg hunt for the three young kids at  Baker house. Peyton, Brooke and Haley had fun spending time together but Lucas girlfriend Linsey had not seen Lucas in months in tree hill but Lucas had went Linsey in New York for week in February and in March. Peyton did not care but if  Lucas thought to bring Linsey around she would not allow him to to see Jordan. Lucas did not bing Linsey to see Peyton or Jordan due to Peyton rules. Linsey was not step foot in Tree Hill.

Peyton found out that the town held a election campaign after old mayor had when to prison. Robert Bank ran for mayor of Tree Hill and won the election, become the mayor of the town. He was going into second term. Robert was a businessman that owned his own jewelry repair shop in town. Robert was in his late fifties into his early sixties. Robert has at least three grown kids out college while have one still in high school named Rose Banks. Rose is in sophomore year of Tree Hill high school. Robert had worked on case of making the school more protected after reading all the case and new what happened Tree in the least seven year before becoming mayor of the town.