Chapter one (4 year, 6 months and 2 days) Coming Home one tree hill

Peyton is packing her son Jordan's boxes, while Peyton's Husband Julian is packing their son Alex and his boxes. Peyton called ¨Julian, Are Alex's thing in the truck because we are going to one tree hill within one day. I know that our house in one tree hill will be perfect. I want to go back to one tree hill because I want Jordan to be closer to his father's side of the family.¨ Julian says ¨Baby, everything is going to be fine. The kids and I will be ok. Your past with the Scotts brothers, I know that you love me and the kids. I know that Jordan can finally meet Jamie Scott and look out for each other. Peyton you are not alone you have me and Brooke here for you when you face your ex and the father of your eldest son." Peyton finished packing her and Jordans boxes. When Julian finishes packing his and the Sam thing, Julian takes the boxes from Peyton and brings them out to the moving truck that is open. Julian put all the boxes in the truck. Peyton takes the kids into the kitchen where there is take out. Peyton heated the leftover pizza. It took ten minutes to cook the pizza. By the time the pizza was cooked Julian was done putting the boxes in the truck. Julian walked into the kitch to see that his wife was making leftovers. Julian went behind Peyton to wrap his hands on her waist. Peyton says, ''Julian, you know that the kids are in the room. Julian, can I finish cooking while you spend some time with the boys.

Julian goes behind his little boy Alex to pick up his son by the waist from the carpet. When Julian finds Jordan he sees that he is in the living room playing with a little basketball. Julian sits on the floor with Alex in his right arm. When Jordan sees his step dad Julian he asks ¨ Dad, Will our new home have a basketball hoop?¨ Julian told Jordan ¨ Jordan, there will be a basketball hoop. Jordan, you and your brother Alex will both have our own room. You will meet your Dad's younger brother Uncle Nate. Nate has a wife named Haley and a son named Jamie who is four and almost five. When we go to One Tree Hill, Mommy is planning to set up a music label there. I may make a movie set in one tree hill. If your biological dad is in one tree hill I want you to build relationships with your biological father. I have read book raven's book, your father's book and am working on a deal with your father's publisher to make the movie." Jordan goes and hugs Julian and says "Dad, my biological father will never replace you. I will always want you in my life as a parent. I will away be here for you Jordan. I have felt that your family story should be told." Julian say "I will always love you child." The food was done, Peyton went to the living room to see what her boys were just taking. Peyton says ¨Jordan and Julian lunch is ready.¨ Jordan ran into his mother's arms. While Julian gets up with the fast asleep Sam in his arms. Julian put Alex's head on his shoulder and rested everything in Julian's chest. Julian carries Sam to the kitchen. Peyton put the pizza on paper plates. Peyton had already cut up the pizza for Jordan. Peyton placed Jordan in his chair. Julian gave Peyton the baby.

(Ten minutes after eating)

Peyton gave Julian, her and Jordan plates. Peyton. Peyton gets up , brings Jordan and Alex to the bathroom. Peyton calls Julian " Babe, I need help getting Jordan clean." Julian says "Baby, send Jordan to I will help him while you are with our son." Jordan goes to the kitchen and sees dad . Julian picks up Jordan and helps him clean up. When Julian is done helping Jordan, goes to Jordan's basketball hoop. Julian dismantled the basketball hoop. Julian brought Jordan basketball out with him when was putting it in the truck. Julian closed the truck. Julian told her that Jordan was next to him. Julian texts one of them, their friends Lance, to be there in 20 minutes to help them move to one tree hill. Julian and Jordan went back inside to see that Peyton had a camera in one hand and had Alex  in the other hand. Peyton has the baby bag stapled over her body that has everything that  needs. Peyton said "Julian we should take one more photo of our family at this house." Julian  answers " OK, baby." Peyton gave Julian their Alex . While Peyton picked up her son Jordan. Peyton handed the camera to Julian and Julian took it gently. Julian held the camera far enough that their little family could be in the picture. When the picture was done Peyton and Alex  went inside to check if they didn't leave anything while Julian got out the keys and took it off his key ring. Julian and Jordan went inside after Peyton. Julian placed the keys on the counter top with a note saying "These are the keys to the house." Julian and Jordan join Peyton and Alexander checking the house. When Peyton and Julian checked the house they didn't leave anything behind. Peyton still had Alex in her arms while Julian was holding Jordan's hand when they got out of the house and locked the house.

Lance and Lance's brother got to the house by the time Peyton and Julian were done checking the house and getting ready to leave. Lance got out of his brother's car and went up to Peyton and Julian. Julian and Peyton and the kids gave Lance a hug. Lance said " Hay Julian and Peyton, are you guys to move to one tree hill. You know I'll miss you guys." Peyton says " Lance, We're not gonna be that far away only 37 hours away drive but nine hour plane ride if you want to see us. We can come visit you and you can come visit us. Lance we're also going to so that Jordan can get to know his father's side of the family. My friend Haley is probably going to be mad at me for not telling her that I'm married to Julian, that I have a son with Julian, and keeping the secret that I have Jordan with my ex. I know I may be spelling can worms by going back but I want Jordan to be close to both sides of his family. My brother is overseas so he can't get that much of a relationship out of him." Lance understands why Peyton and Julian are moving to one tree. Lance says " This will be good for Jordan because he's closer to family, and he also has me, Julian, and Sam with him on this journey. The truth is gonna come out eventually. I want my kid to have the kind of relationship with Jordan's father Lucas where they can go and build memories together without having resentment. Lucas and my son turn out like Lucas and Dan Scott's relationship." Lance says " You are putting your family first." Julian says " baby, we should get going now if we want to be at one tree hill by 10 o'clock tonight. Lance gets into the truck and sees the keys in the truck pulled out of the driveway having the directions on to Peyton and Julian's new home.