Chapter seven River Courts

When Julian got to the River courts and parked the car. Peyton got out of the car and went into the trunk to get out the stroller. Peyton set up the stroller while Julian got the kids. Julian got Zander out after getting Jordan out. Julian put Zander into the stroller and then bucked him in for safety. Peyton got the basketball from the truck and took it out. Peyton closed the truck of the car before Julian locked the car. Peyton took Jordan hand before leading her family. When got got to the basket ball court. Peyton got the basketball and passed it to Jordan who was working on his basketball shot. Peyton thought it was good to Jordan the game young. After they finish basketball they would go to the playground to let off some stain for the kids. Peyton help Jordan with his form of shooting a basket. Peyton thought at this moment that Jordan was Luke Scott's son. Peyton knew that Jordan could be the next raven basketball like his father's family.

Peyton took a break sat next to Julian on the bench. Julian had eye sight on Jordan while Zander was sleeping in the stroller. Peyton leans her head on Julian shoulder. Peyton and Julian talk about life and what is next for them. Peyton noticed that Lucas Scott was walking to the basketball court with us basketball in hand. Peyton told Julian that I was going to get Jordan because Lucas Scott was coming to the River Court to play basketball. Peyton got up and gave a kiss before heading to Jordan. When Peyton got to Jordan side she asked "Jordan, Can you go to your dad right now please." Jordan says "Sure mom, I will go sit by dad and Zander." Jordan ran to his dad. Julian pick up his son and the ball. Julian asked " Jordan how much fun are you having with your mom help you learn more about the game of basketball." Jordan say "It nice of mom to teach how to play basketball. Sorry dad but it would be nice to meet my bio dad Luke to teach some his old ticks of the game." Julian says " Jordan, that is good way to bond with him over basketball. I know it would be good start point for you two to start talking." Julian and Jordan talk about the movie that Julian want to produce about what Jordan want to go to tonight for dinner. "

Back over to Peyton Baker. Peyton see Lucas waking to the court and caught up to him. Peyton blocked Jordan from Lucas view before trying to talk to him. Peyton says "Lucas It been a long time"Lucas says "Peyton, how long has it been." Peyton says it has been 3 years for Lucas. We need to talk not break up but about something that will change your life. We will always be in each life because of him my son Jordan."Lucas says "Peyton, what did about you having a kid that is mine?" Luke think about what Peyton had said. Lucas was thinking about when they could have consived him. It dawned on Luke that the last time they had sex together was in the hotel room in Vegas before she went to work. Lucas says " Why did you not tell me that you had my child." Peyton says "Lucas, I did call you twice about the pregnancy and the birth of our child. Brooke also called to tell you that I was pregnant and I gave birth to your child but picked up either of our calls. Lindsay picked up your phone and answered. I told her I was pregnant with your child and inform you about it. I guess she never told you and or blocked mine calls but you do have son.I know this may be a shock but your son is here right now on the basketball. Me and my husband both want you to be in your son Jordan's life. I also have news that your mom rented me out some space to make my new recording studio but she wants to meet Jordan." Luke takes in the news that his ex girlfriend had his kid and that his publisher or girlfriend did not tell that Peyton call to say that he had a son or ask for a DNA test for a paternity. Lucas say "Peyton, I would like to meet our son and my husband." Lucas says "Peyton, Can meet our son." Peyton says "Lucas, Can you follow me to the branch so I will introduce you to Jordan Kieth Scott-Baker. I named him after Keith Scott your uncle." Lucas walked with Peyton. Luke took in the news that his son was named after his father's fighter or uncle but also good man to lots of people".

When Peyton and Lucas got to the branch. Peyton went to sit next to her husband and look at her son. Peyton said "Jordan, we need to talk about your bio dad Lucas Scott." Jordan says "is that the man that you told was my dad and that he was the author of the book you read to me so have an idea who he was. That he played basketball in high school for his team." Peyton says 'Yes Jordan, I want you to know your bio dad Luke is right behind you."

Jordan turns to see what's his bio dad look like. Jordan could see that he was a mix his mom and Father. Jordan ask "Hi My name is Jordan Keith Scott-Baker. What is your name?" Luke was surprised that Peyton want to give their child her husband name add on. Lukas introduces him Lucas Eugene Scott but you can eventually call me Papa or Pops when you are ready to but kid. I do want to be a part of your life from now on. I know I was not their for you as a parent but want build you trust in me." Jordan takes in the news that he just met his father for the first time and that his father wants to be apart of his life. Jordan says "I will give you a shot at trying to know me and working on building my trust. My mom said that you liked basketball would you like to teach me how to play the game and start now on the court while you are here." Lucas says "sure, my child." Jordan got up and walked to Lucas but his parent had their eye on him the whole time. Jordan took his ball with him.

Luke was trying to teach how to dribble right. Before helping him with all forms. Lucas was having fun teaching his own child like how he at working with the raven basketball team. Lucas wanted to teach his son so he would have a moment to bond with his own kid. Jordan asked '' Luke, why do you leave my mom." Lucas thinks his answer is that a child could understand. Lucas says "Before you were born, I asked your mom something and she did give me the answer I did not like. So I left your mom alone to fight the battle . I am sorry that I left you and your mom because of just one answer. Mom told me you had life that was different. Jordan and Lucas ask questions about each other. So they start to bond over shared interest.

        After an hour and a half of Jordan meeting his father. Julian decide it was time to leave because it was time to get lunch. Julian when ask " Lucas, Can i have your number because i want talk to  you about Jordan and arrange a time where you can see him." Lucas say " Sure Julian, I can my and you can gibe me yours." Julian and Lucas talk out their phones to exchange numbers. while men we exchanging number Peyton got the kids ready to leave. Jordan had his basket ball in his hands while had the stroller and her purse on her. The the men where don Peyton and the kids me up by the men. Peyton says " It was nice to see you Lucas. I want you to know i am not mad with you about our breakup because if you did not i would have never seen my husband in that way of being someone that and my children for who they are." Lucas say " Your welcome Peyton. If you need anything for the studio place i can help you guy get the place ready for you." Peyton say "Thanks Luke." Jordan says his goodbyes to Lucas and then leaves with his parent and little brother. 

       Julian says " Jordan, i can take the ball  if you want?" Jordan say "thanks dad" Jordan hand the ball to his dad. Julian put the ball under on arm and takes Jordans hand while they walk to the car." when the family got to the car Peyton unlocked the car. Julian open the truck of the can and places  inside the car. Peyton takes Zander out of his stroller thin take and places it in the truck before closing" Peyton open up back seat on the  passenger side and places Zander in his seat. Peyton then buckled the seat before that Zander was secured in the back . While Peyton was dealing with Zander, Julian was putting Jordan to  his car seat and he was safe. Peyton wand Julian both got in to the car mad sure they had everything before buckling up and driving away from the basketball court. 

After the basket ball court Peyton and Julian when to the food store and bought foo for the week. It took less then thirty to find the food and check it you. When they got bak in to the car the parents made the  buckled put the kids safely in the car. Peyton and put the grocery  bags in the truck before getting in the car. when they got they man sure they were safely bucked before leaving for home. 

When they got home Peyton took the kids out of the car while  Julian was unlocking the door to the house. Julian let the kids in before starting to put the groceries way. when Peyton and Julian were done. Peyton closed the truck of the car and locked the car before heading back into the house. Peyton asked Jordan what he wanted for lunch. Jordan wanted and sandwich with meat on it. Peyton took out the ingredient for the sandwich. Peyton decide to meat a sandwich for her and Julian while give oatmeal to the Zander. when she was don making the sandwich. Julian brought the kids back in ton the Kitchen to eat. Peyton helped Zander wash up in the restroom before placing him on his high chair. when Julian got back with Jordan form the bathroom he saw all the food. Everyone started eating. their lunch. when the family was done ten minutes latter Peyton decide that they should watch a movie together. Zander was getting tired so Julian up Zander down for a nap. Julian go t Zander in to comparable sleep were before placing him into the crib.  Before Julian  left the baby room, he grabbed the second baby monitor before  leaving the door to Alexander room crack in the door open while Zander was taking his nap.

Julian went back down stair to see that his wife and son were on the couch. When Julain join the movie on the couch.