Chapter 2

Peyton and Julian put the kids in the car and buckle them up. Julian gets a seat while Peyton gets into a car holding Julian 's phone setting the map. While driving Peyton called Karen to ask if she would rent Her space so she could see her recorded studio. When Peyton called Karen. Karen picked up on the second ring. Karen asks " Hello Peyton, What do you need?" Peyton says " Hey Karen, I wanted to ask you if you could rent out the studio space at Tric because I wanted to make it into my record label. I got fired at my old job because i did better then the man that was my superior  and he did not like that so he fired me  for not playing the game in the music industry of business. 'll pay you back the money and I also wanna tell you some news about me." Karen asks " Peyton I would love to rent it to you. i am sorry that you loss your job because insecure man. What is the news that you have to share with me." Peytons says " The news I have to share with you will bring you to tears and think that you should sit down for the news." Karen says " I am sitting down right now." Peyton says "Remember three years ago Lucas tried to propose to me and I said not now at the time. I didn't know that would be our last goodbye forever. A month after Luke tried to propose today I found out I was pregnant and it was obviously Lucas. I wasn't sure if I was going to tell him about the baby because we broke up but I had courage to tell him "Lucas you may not hear from me but we need to talk. This is an important issue that will change your life forever. I'm giving you this opportunity to know your child. If you don't respond i'll be raising this baby alone or with any future spouse that I have.'' That was all that was in the voicemail that sent him the day I found out I was pregnant with his baby. I met Julian the week after breaking up with Lucas. I never heard back after sending that voice message, he left me red. Julian was there as a friend during my pregnancy with my son who I later named Jordan Keith Scott. Jordan was born March 5 ,2008. I got a call from Luke 2 years ago with no mention of him asking about the baby that was his. He asked me to go book signing. I did go to the signing while Brooke was watching Jordan, so I could face Luke. When I went to his book signing kissing someone at his book signing. I was crushed emotionally and decided to keep Jordan to myself because I clearly did not want me. After leaving the book signing I kept running into Julian again and again then we started dating at the end of 2007. Me and Julian fell in love and later got married. I told Julian what the book Ravens was and what it meant to me. Julian was supportive of me. I need to get over Lucas. Julian was there as a father figure to Jordan when he was born. Julian told after a year when me and Brooke were ready that he could approach Lucas for a movie deal about the book ravens. We were both fine but I did have to think about the day that Jimmy and Keith died but also be getting shot and passing out. By the time Julian decided to propose, every way out was in the air between the two of us. We decided to marry in the summer on June 5 2009. The people at my wedding were Julian 's mother Sylvia, My adopted dad Larry. My brother Derek sometimes took a way to be at my wedding. I asked Derek to walk me down the aisle and he did. On my wedding day to Julian , I didn't feel like it was a rush to get married or felt that I was in a trap. Back then if I knew that it would be the last time to see Luke after the failed proposal, I would have said yes. I would ever see your The one person I couldn't live without and who was my maid of honor at that wedding was Brooke. Brooke and Sylvia helped me and Julian plan our wedding. Brooke made my wedding dress. I was 6 months pregnant on my wedding day. I asked Nathan and Brook to be godparents to my child Jordan through an email. Brooke and Nathan said yes to be godparents to Jordan Keith Scott. Nate already knew that he was the godfather and uncle to Jordan. Two months after my wedding to Julian , I decided to get my son's legal last name change to Jordan Keith Scott- Baker. I want to change my son's legal name to reflect both his father and his stepfather's last names and the men who are to be in his life. Julian and I have a one year old son together named Alexander Derek Baker 3 months after our wedding, the exact date was October 3, 2009. Julian is a good father to both Alexander and Jordan. Julian treats Jordan as his own child like Keith Scott did for Luke." Karen took in all the news and she was happy that Peyton had a family of her own and that she had a grandson named Jordan Keith Scott. She'll love that Peyton decided to honor Keith by giving her son his name. Karen knew that if Peyton tried to tell Lucas that she is pregnant after the failed marriage proposal, he may have resented her and got married , then he may have followed the same path as Dan. Peyton asked " Jordan, do you want to speak to your grandmother." Jordan says "I am grandma, My name is Jordan." When Karen hears his voice she cries. That her grandson still called her grandma. Peyton says "Can you be like a grandmother to my other son Samuel because both of my moms are gone." Karen says "Peyton, I would love too because I would be a grandma figure to other children. Peyton, why did not tell me that you were pregnant? I would have supported you." Peyton thinks about the questions. Peyton says "I did not want to put Keren in the middle of me and Lucas. I want you to meet my husband Julian Baker." Julian says "Hi Keren, it is nice to put a voice to the name that Peyton has been telling me about. I am sorry for you and Lilly about Keith's death. I am the kind of man who puts their family first. I work as a movie producer. I love my wife Peyton forever and always. I will put her and the boys first. I will support my sons in whatever career they get. I know that not Jordan's father but I want to be a dad to him." Peyton and family take to Keren for a few more minutes before it hits 6 o'clock. Peyton asks Julian if we can get some dinner before we get back on the road because we are all hungry.