Chapter 3

Peyton goes to Jordan's bedroom and sees that Jordan is still asleep. Peyton sits next to Jordan's bed. Payton says ¨ Jordan it is time to wake up. Dad is making pancakes today." When hear that dad is making pancakes he gets up. Peyton helped Jordan to the bathroom and put on nice clothes that were from clothes over Bros. Peyton brought her son Jordan down. When get down stair she saw that put on pop music and danced in the kitchen while cooking. When Jordan saw that his dad was dancing he asked, "Do you want to dance with me mommy?" Peyton says ¨My little prince, I will give you one dance. Payton picks Jordan up and starts to dance. While Peyton and Jordan were dancing, Julian finished cooking food and put the pancakes on the plate. Julian watched the love of his life dance with their son Jordan. When the song was done Peyton put Jordan and left the kitchen to go to Sam's room.

When Peyton entered Alexander 's room, she saw that her baby boy was still asleep. Peyton picks up Alex that has his blanket. Payton brought Alex downstairs by the time she got there. Lance was teaching Jordan a game of chopsticks. When Peyton entered the dining room she put Alex in his high chair. Julian had placed smooshed food for Alex  to eat. Everyone started to eat when sat down next to Her husband. Peyton watches Jordan and Alex while they eat. When breakfast was done , Peyton said "Babe can you help me clean up the kids before we clean the kitchen. Payton and Julian pick up one kid each and bring them into the bathroom to wash their hands. Payton took Alex and turned on the facet to the sink before and made the temperature warm . When the water was warm Peyton washed little Alex's hand before drying them. Peyton went outside with Alex while Julian helped Jordan. Payton sees that walker and decides to put Alex in it. Payton helps Lance clean up the kitchen. When Julian was done with Jordan he went into the kitchen to see that wife and their friend were helping clean up the mess. Julian watches the kids while Lance and Peyton finish the kitchen. When Peyton was done cleaning the kitchen Peyton went in front Julian and gave him a kiss. Payton says "We should finish unpacking all our stuff out of the moving truck to make this house feel more at home.

Lance grabbed the three phone albums that Peyton asked for. Peyton says "thank you". Peyton put the photo albums in the backpack. Peyton put the bag on the floor of the backseats of the car that is parked in the garage. Peyton texts Haley "we need to talk with you, Nate, and Jamie. I know this is unexpected but there are things that we both have to clear up about our past. When sent it she got a response from Haley "Peyton, We can have a take but you know that you are on a sharp rock tell your side of the story." Peyton says "I am fine with that. I am not coming alone, I am bringing people with me to help explain my story." Haley says "Peyton, be at my house in twenty minutes and Lucas will not be here for the story time." Peyton was relieved that Lucas would not be at Nate and Haley's house." Peyton stops text with Haley. Peyton says " Julian and Lance we need to take." Lance says "What about?" Peyton says "I confirmed details with Haley Jame Scott about telling my side of the story about what happened, what has changed in our lives."

After texting Haley, Peyton gives her family and Lance the house tour with all their stuff inside. Peyton and Julian gave a house tour. Peyton showed the kids their rooms, the guest rooms, and the master bedroom. Peyton showed the kids their indoor playroom in the house. Peyton shows Julian and Lance to the office where they are going to work from home, the basement that has flatscreen tv, a popcorn machine, bathroom, kitchen, library, and gym down in the basement. Peyton shows girls and boys hangout areas. Julian takes the family and Lance outside to see a fence in the gate by the pool, outdoor entertainment area where it is not fully attached to the house but attached to the house, outdoor shower, bathroom, kitchen and a sports area. After the house tour, everyone liked the house. Peyton and Julian got what they both wanted out of the house which would make it into their home.