Paris Loving

Miranda was sitting on the couch on her day off looking at all the baby stores she wanted to go to when they made it to Paris. "Ben what if we did a French theme for her nursery? They have so many beautiful things we can buy."

"French theme huh," Ben repeated as he walked into the living room and held a smoothie out to her.

She looked at him with a stern expression. "It has mango, banana, pineapple, super greens powder and yogurt in it."

Miranda smiled with satisfaction as she took the smoothie.

"What colors?"

"Pink, cream and gold. So, her crib can be gold with crème bedding and the walls can be a soft pink. There can be an accent wall with pink, floral wallpaper. Gold picture flames, one with her name in it. The furniture can be crème and then a pink or gold little rocking horse," Miranda described.

"That sounds beautiful Miranda. Do you want to order things now or wait until we go look in the stores?"

"I think I can wait.... but Ben what if they have different stuff in store than they do online?"

"I guess we will just have to pay for shipping baby," Ben resolved.

"I still haven't bought all the outfits I want to wear. Not the one for the photoshoot to announce our pregnancy."

"Maybe we can coordinate our outfits for the photo shoot," Ben suggested.

"Oh, we were doing it no other way."

A couple of weeks later it was the day of their flight to Paris. Ben was awoken at 3am to the sound of moment in their bedroom. He looked over at Miranda's side of the bed but then saw her enter their bedroom.

"Miranda baby, what are you doing?" Ben asked in a deep, raspy voice.

"I couldn't sleep so I've been up going back through our suitcases to make sure we have everything," Miranda informed.

Ben sat up and watched as she checked things off of a list. He smiled because her baby bump was starting to make an appearance which would be perfect for the photoshoot.

"Our flight leaves at 5am anyway and even though we don't live far we need to get through TSA. So, I'm going to get up and get dressed."

"Okay, I already have our clothes laying over there in the chair."

Ben got up and went to turn the shower on. He looked back out at Miranda still organizing and talking herself through everything. "Miranda, we have everything so come shower with me," Ben said.

Miranda turned and smirked at him before putting her list down and walking to the bathroom. The couple showered, got dressed and Miranda had to double check their bags so Ben just sat on the bed watching and shaking his head. Once she was done, they were finally on their way out of the door and on the way to the airport. Miranda was so excited once they made it on the plane because this was going to be their honeymoon trip. She always dreamed of going to Paris and her husband was making it happen. They made it to their seats in first class and once they were settled and the plane took off Miranda moved the arm rest the separated her and Ben. Ben wrapped his arm around her waist as he drank his ginger ale and Miranda tried to look over the partition that separated them from the other passengers. When she noticed that everyone was in their own world, Miranda began kissing Ben on his chin and neck. Ben swallowed his drink before he sat his glass down and he looked at his wife.

"Hmmm what are you doing baby?" Ben said as he looked around.

Miranda put her hands up his shirt and began rubbing his abs and Ben tried his best to not moan so he bit down on his bottom lip. Miranda reached up to touch his face and she captured his lips in hers. Ben let his hand wander down and squeeze her ass cheek as they kissed each other with sweet passion and hunger. Miranda removed her hand from under his shirt and quickly slid her hand into his pants.