Holiday Plans: Part 2

Miranda grinned as Ben laid the blankets out on the floor. She turned on some r&b Christmas music and began taking her sweater and leggings off. When Ben turned around and saw her in just her black lace panties and bra his jaw dropped and he smiled widely. He was never not in awe of how she looked no matter how much he saw he naked.

Ben walked towards her and pulled her to the pallet of blankets he made. Ben slowly pulled his sweater off and Miranda began kissing his chest. Ben groaned in pleasure loving her kisses and she pulled his nike joggers and boxers down. Ben got down on the floor and Miranda quickly followed as she gently stroked his long, thick hardness. Ben's breathing increased and he panted as Miranda used both hands to stroke him.

Ben reached behind Miranda, unhooked her bra and began rubbing her nipples. Miranda spit on his dick and stroked harder making Ben moan loudly. Miranda stared into her husbands eyes as she stroked him intensely. She wanted to bring him to the edge before using her mouth to drain him dry.

"That's it baby, give it all to me," Miranda commanded.

Ben thrusted his hips hard trying not to cum so soon but the feeling of Miranda's hands firmly wrapped around his manhood and the way she was staring at him was about to send him over the edge. Ben's penis became to jump and jerk in her hand letting Miranda know he was close to cumming.

"Mirandaaaa shit, I'm about to cum baby," Ben panted.

Miranda quickly leaned down and began sucking on his tip as she firmly stroked up trying to pull his orgasm out of him. Miranda bobbed her head up and down allowing her saliva to coat Ben's dick. Ben gripped Miranda's hair guiding her on his dick until he touched the back of her throat. Miranda moaned from being so turned on, she loved giving him head because she loved controlling his orgasm. The vibrations of Miranda's moans sent Ben over the edge and he spilled into Miranda's mouth.

"Ahhhhh shit Miranda," Ben moaned loudly.

Miranda licked and sucked on him until he begged her to stop. Ben's legs shook as his orgasm coursed through his body. While Ben was still coming down from his high, Miranda straddled Ben and slowing eased herself onto him. Miranda threw her head back and moaned sweetly. Ben loved being deep inside of Miranda because she always made this face that let him know how amazing it felt.

Ben grabbed both of her ass cheeks as she began to rock back and forth on his dick. Miranda massaged her own breast and Ben used his thumb to rub her clit. Ben bit his lip as he watched Miranda enjoying herself on his dick.

Miranda loved riding her husband because she liked the feeling of stimulating her clit and g spot without much effort. She arched her back and bounced up and down as Ben rubbed her clit. Her juices were flowing steady making a wet, sloshing sound as she rode him.

"Damn Miranda, baby ride this dick," Ben encouraged.

Miranda felt herself about to cum so she placed her hands on Ben's chest and leaned forward as she began to ride him harder and faster. Ben was so turned on by the way Miranda was dropping herself on his dick so he held her hips and helped her go faster.

"Benn baby I'm about to cum," Miranda squealed and panted.

"Cum all over this dick baby, give it to me. I want to you squirt on this dick too," Ben said with so much bass in his voice.

Miranda rode him as hard and as fast as she could go while Ben rubbed her clit rapidly. Miranda surprised herself at the scream she let out as she came and squirted hard on Ben's dick and abdomen. Ben had made Miranda scream before but the way she rode his dick this time was on a different level. The scream of pleasure that she let out as she came sent him over the edge as he came inside of her.

Ben groaned and held Miranda's waist tight as he lifted her up with his hips shooting a long stream of cum into her. She moaned and giggled in pleasure as she collapsed onto his chest. She laid on him smiling with her eyes closed as his dick remained in her still jerking from the climax.

"Damn Miranda....that was sexy as hell. What was that, it just felt like you were in a different zone," Ben expressed as he rubbed her back and booty.

"Hmmmm I just really wanted you and I love riding you it feels so good baby," Miranda said laying on his chest.

"All of these blankets are going to have to be washed, they feel soaked," Ben said lifting up.

Miranda slowly started rocking back and forth and Ben spread her ass cheeks and thrusted up. Miranda kissed his chest and began licking his nipples, unlocking a new level of pleasure for him.

"Ahhhh damn, I like that Miranda," Ben groaned as his dick fully hardened again inside of her.

Miranda moaned as she continued to kiss and lick his nipples. Ben couldn't take it anymore, he felt like his whole body was going to explode from how aroused he was. He wrapped his arm around Miranda's waist and flipped them over so that he was on top. Miranda looked both surprised and pleased as Ben pushed her thighs up to her chest, inserted himself back into her pussy and began to pound into her. Miranda loved when their love making became passionate and Ben got so horny that he would just start pounding into her.

"Yessss, yess Ben, yess," Miranda moaned.

Miranda was creaming and squirting all over his dick and lower abdomen but Ben kept his pace. It was like he had tunnel vision and he was racing towards their orgasm. Miranda began contracting her walls around his dick and Ben felt like he wouldn't last much longer. He rubbed Miranda's clit firm and fast so that she could cum with him.

"Miranda I want us to cum together baby," Ben said.

Miranda nodded her head as she massaged her breast and met him at each thrust. "Ben, Ben Bennn shit," Miranda screamed as she came hard.

Ben's body tensed up and he came right behind her. "Damn, making love to you is amazing," Ben said still cumming and stroking.

Miranda pulled him down on top of her and kissed him passionately and hungrily. "Making love to you is my favorite thing to do....besides being a surgeon," Miranda said cupping his face.

" I need a water break," Ben voiced.

"Hmmm I know of a way to hydrate you," Miranda said seductively as she put her hand between her legs then rubbed her juices on Ben's lips.

Ben licked his lips and groaned. "I would love that sweet hydration you provide but you're going to need some water when I drain you dry," Ben said kissing her.

"Okay go get water but hurry up Benjamin," Miranda said as Ben jumped up and went into the kitchen.

Miranda leaned against the couch as she rhythmically rocked her hips as she  rubbed her clit back and forth on Ben's tongue. Miranda bit her lips and gripped the pillows tightly as she focused on the pleasure she was feeling.  Ben moaned and groaned as he massaged her booty and sucked on her clit. He began fingering her with two fingers and pressing on her g-spot.

"Uhhhh, uhhhh Benn, shit," Miranda moaned.

Ben had the biggest grin on his face underneath Miranda. Her walls were contracting squeezing his fingers closer together letting him know she was about to cum. Her juices began to flow steadily so Ben put his mouth to her pussy, sucking and slurping up her waterfall.

Ben drank up all her juices, "hmmm so hydrating," Ben said.

Miranda fell over onto the couch panting heavily and shaking as her orgasm raced through her body. Ben kissed the inside of her thighs and rubbed her clit some more.

"Damn Benjamin, ughh," Miranda groaned as she shook her ass as if she was trying to shake the overwhelming feeling of her climax off.

Ben came from under her and kissed her booty before leaning against her. "Let's go to bed Miranda Bailey," Ben said hugging her tight.

"I feel like I won't be able to walk to our bedroom Benjamin. Can we just lay here," Miranda asked.

"Baby you soaked these blankets, come on," Ben said chuckling and helping Miranda up.