With Time

"Miranda come eat so you can take your heart medication," Ben said.

Miranda came around the corner with Menna in her arms babbling at her. "Even Menna knows I'm tired of taking that medicine," Miranda said rolling her eyes.

"Well my daughter and I like you feeling strong and healthy instead of weak, tired and out of breath. So you're going to take this medication Miranda Bailey," Ben said sternly.

"Okay, no need to get all stern, I'm going to take it," Miranda relented.

Miranda was ready for her heart to be completely better because it had been six months now and she and Ben had yet to be intimate again. They came close a few times but Ben either got spooked when she began breathing heavy or their daughter would interrupt them.

Miranda had been to the doctor every month since her daughter was born and two months ago her cardiologist said her heart was doing much better. At her last appointment she asked if they could start having intercourse and he said they could but they still hadn't done it. Miranda was getting tired of the soft rejection or things happening that kept them from making love.

Plus, being a new mom again already had her feeling outside of herself and her body so she just wanted to feel desired again. Though Ben was amazing at telling her how beautiful and attractive she was, she wanted him to show her too.

Later that day after dinner, Miranda decided to take a bubble bath after feeding Menna. Ben was giving her a bath and getting her ready for bed. Just as Miranda was coming out of the bathroom Ben was sitting on the bed with Miranda's favorite lotion and a night gown.

"Hey beautiful, how was your bath?" Ben asked as he stood up so she could sit down.

It was good, very relaxing," Miranda said sitting down.

Ben grabbed the lotion and put some in his hand before rubbing it together. Miranda just looked down at him as he kneeled down in front of her and began massaging the lotion into her legs.

Miranda watched as her husband was attentive to her and she fell even more in love in that moment. He has always been attentive but since being pregnant and having issues with her health, he was always finding ways to alleviate any pressure or work off of her. Watching his hands move up her leg and to her thigh she opened her legs.

Ben could see her vagina already but when she spread her legs he saw her clit peeking through her nether lips. They were glistening with her juices and as much as he craved her he just wasn't ready to go there. When Ben finished massaging her legs he stood up and Miranda cupped his face and kissed him hungrily. Ben giggled and moaned as Miranda leaned back and pulled him down onto her.

"Baby I wasn't done lotioning you down," Ben said in between kisses.

"It's okay Ben," Miranda replied as she pulled the towel from around her breast.

Ben's mouth watered seeing her breast. She already had large breast but since breastfeeding their daughter, they were bigger. Ben kissed the tops of her breast and she sucked in air as if he had kissed a sensitive spot.

Miranda cupped his face and held him to her breast. She had been longing for this moment all week. She was just hoping they could get pass the first stages of making out and finally make love. Ben licked her nipples before sucking one into his mouth.

"Uhhh yes," Miranda whispered as she circled her hips wanting to be touched.

Miranda felt so deprived and she didn't have time for slow foreplay. She grabbed the hand he was using to massage her other breast and placed it on her vagina. Ben looked up at his wife and her eyes were closed but she had a focused expression on her face as she rubbed her vagina against his hand.

"Ben please," Miranda begged and he began rubbing her clit.

He rubbed it in a firm and circular motion but continued to lick and suck on her nipples. This was what she had been needing the last few months. Miranda squirmed and rolled her hips trying to increase the friction she felt from his fingers.

"Oh my gosh baby, YES!" Miranda squealed.

Miranda's mouth created an O shape as the first orgasm she'd had in months began to course through her body.

Ben bit his bottom lip and groaned. He missed having sex with his wife but just watching her breath heavy and feeling how fast her pulse was racing just from him pleasuring her with his fingers, he didn't want to do it.

"Oh baby I forgot to turn Menna's baby monitor on," Ben said jumping up just as  Miranda was reaching for his boxers.

Miranda watched as Ben hurried out of the room and she flopped back against her pillow. Miranda laid there waiting for Ben to come back and what should've only taken a minute for him to do turned into several minutes. Miranda grabbed the night gown he had on the bed and put it on before walking out of the bedroom. She walked down the hall to the nursery and there her husband was in the rocking chair with Menna in his arms. Miranda walked in and watched him rock their sleeping baby. She was getting so big yet still so small. Miranda leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Did she wake up?"

"No, she was just looking so sweet that I couldn't resist holding her," Ben said looking in her face.

"You know I love watching you be a dad to our daughter. But I would love for you to come continue being an amazing husband to me."

Ben looked up at Miranda and smirked. A moment later Menna did wake up whining. "I'm just going to bring her to bed with us," Ben said getting up and leaving the nursery.

Miranda tucked her lips as she put her hands on her hips and looked up. She just wondered when she would ever have actual sex again.