016.....𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!

𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕆𝕙, 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕨, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖

-Amy Winhouse

OCTOBER 28th - 1:00AM

If she wasn't sensitive to light, now she was sensitive to the dark.

The flash coming from the cameras nearly blinded her as the police escorted her out of the hotel.

The guilt was settling in her mind, but the shame that came with the reporters, cameras, police cars, and firefighters was on that tied a knot in her stomach. Even so, being dragged out of the hotel with Fisk in back of her made the journalist have a field day.

"Is that Wilson Fisk? what is that... is that a smirk!!" Cried a reporter with great joy.

The two of them? Crime and defender of it being framed out of the same room? Her neck, brushed. Her hair messed up ruffled up, and of course— her makeup strumming down her face.

It was the classic Fatame Fatale. She was Marilyn Monroe, and Fisk was President Kennedy,

On the other hand, Fisk was bloody— and his story was easier to believe. He go beat up by Daredevil! it could sell easily, she was a pitch pitch perfect liar. Plus, It was known that him and Daredevil had an ongoing feud. So, this was unexpected. But her? And when news got out that she was pregnant, it was bound to get worse.

Affairs could be rumored. Saying that Fisk's son didnt even look like him, pictures, emails, receipts— the sea was endless that came with the stories that could be withdrawn from this picture.

As the police dragged her, she closed her eyes for a mere second and heard her redheaded friend scream with every fiber in his being, "WE'RE HER LAWYERS"

A sigh of relief fell off from her shoulders as she heard Matthews voice demand, "We can be in the car with her, we're her lawyers." Though, Mahoney had the audacity to reply, "I understand you're her lawyers, but this happens to be a different situation."

"A different situation?" asked Matt with a laugh as his grip tightened around his cain, "That is a pregnant women you are dealing with. And the head of crime in Hells Kitchen, I can see how it is different in the way that you would want her to be treated with the upmost care."

Mahoney could tell that Matt was heated, but truth was, that Mercedes was now a criminal... with criminal actions.

"I admire your perspective Mr.Murdock." said Mahoney as he then roared to the men to put Mercedes in the car, "But not all of share intimacies with Ms.Castle."

You messed with the wrong dude.

Matts face nearly turned red, hell, even Foggy had to put his hand in front of Matt to not start a fight.

"You will meet Ms.Castle, five to six hours after she is incarcerated. Once all her paper work is complicated, and she has spent her time getting adjusted to the prison, then you and Mr.Nelson can assist your client..."

Foggy's lips pressed into a fine line, Matts jaw clenched— it was a scene from a comic book, hell their facial expressions were so on key. Mahoney however was stale, an emotionless piece of shit.