011....𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕄𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕠𝕔𝕜

𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 

𝕎𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕦𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕

 𝕋𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 

𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 

𝕊𝕠 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪

-Laufey & Adam Melchor

October 25th - 6:00PM

Inside the churches concrete walls, the yellow, red, and orange light shined down on Maggies fair olive skin as she sat by her son on one of the church pews. She wondered why he was so serious, so tight and sooo like his father. Hell, she even closed her eyes for a second to just hear her husbands voice chime through her sons humble words. Though, her fantasy only lasted a couple seconds, as she now opened her eyes and saw her grown son just sitting in a clean and neat suit.Though, once he was about to reveal the hidden light he had shining behind his eyes, He then heard Mercedes walk through those grand wooden doors.

As Maggie turned her head to the side, she then saw the mother of her grandchild. The one who was with her since the birth of her reclaimed life as a sister to one instead of two. Waving her hands over to call the curly-head over, her stilettos clicked on the marble floor, Matt then added that to the things she shouldn't be doing while pregnant: wear heels.

Standing up from Maggies position, she then embraced Mercedes with open arms, as every nerve in her body filled with excitement as she saw her favorite girlfriend, Matthew had ever had.

"It's been a while Mercedes," said Maggie as she broke their embrace, "oh how we've missed you."

We've was a word nuns tended to use. They refer to themselves always has them and God. It made her feel welcomed, but also ashamed in the sense that she wasn't going to church as often as she liked, "I know I know, it's been hard with work." responded Mercedes as she tucked Maggies hair back into her cap, "God alway has time for you, you have to make time for him."

"I know" said Mercedes with a grin as she settled the cloth down, and hugged her once again with the tightest embrace every known to man, she then sat down back with Matt.

"hey," said Matt as he turned his head to her voice, "Hi" she said with a grin as his hand went over her stockings.

"So so, what's the news?" asked Maggie as impatience crawled over her skin, "Please don't tell me you two are moving.... I couldn't stand another move from a member."