004......𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝

𝕀'𝕕 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟' 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 'ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖, 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕀'𝕕 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟

-Delaney Bailey 

October 22nd 9:15PM

October 22nd 9:15PM

Distraction distraction distraction.

Mercedes didn't tell the parents of the children that the killer wasn't found, she just gave them three hypothetical scenarios.

One being, that they could find the manufacturer of the knives used to dig into their chests, but in order to do that, they would need additional DNA testing on the kids to see if their bodies reacted a certain way to the metals— or if the side of the slit was very thing or thick? how deep were the dabs? those things could play into if it was a man or a women, then after that, by the depth of the cut could tell how much the person weighed. But, all of these details took time.

two being that it was too early to tell. It was a classic excuse to saying, "we have no idea what we're doing"

three was that she would cold bloodily say that a ninja by the name of Elektra killed them to get my boyfriends attention.

Makes perfect sense.

After this, Mercedes fired the detective they hired to take her place. God was that chick stupid. How could an FBI agent not know how to read a biopsy?

Merceds loved her old job, but she wasn't there to teach the replacements job for her; she was supposed to come already trained. However, what she didn't realize, was that Alec was next to be hired as the position.

With some time extra, before Alec could clock in officially, she went up to her office to do some research on Fisk.

She pondered why he was out of jail... was it true that Elektra actually wanted to bring him down? was Matt being serious? If this was all true, that meant it was her time to peak in and make sure that this was a case worth paying attention to.... maybe Elektra was just fooling with Matt to get his attention.

...This was a case especially perfect for her to crack.

Fisk was only really on parole because he has a kid. A baby actually.

A brown haired chunky little thing that him and Venessa had during his accusation; with all they money that he's got, they got phycologist and doctors to verify that a child needs a father and a mother in order to have a healthy upbringing and not become a serial killer.