010....𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤:() 𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖.

𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕤

-Daniel Ceaser

OCTOBER 24th - 5:00AM 

"I'm pregnant."

"And you have abs." moaned Matt as he thought of caressing his fingers over her tight abdomen, "the math isn't mathing." responded Mercedes as her hands feathered over her stomach in the reflection of the mirror that faced her bed, "I'm looking at my stomach like there should be something poking out of it... but it's just muscle? like, I'm pregnant, but I'm just me?"

"'It's just muscle', What a nice problem to have Mercedes" said Matt with a sly laugh as he lifted his head from the pillow, "hey," shot Mercedes as the laugh echoed the room, "you have the same 'problem' mister. You're ten percent body fat, might I add."

"but you appreciate this two percent body fat" said Matt as he listened for her direction, "i do..." she responded, though mentally the two knew it wasn't a requirement for their relationship, but in actuality for their jobs. Matt had to be in top physical condition in order to be Daredevil, and Mercedes had in he brain to train herself like a navy seal. Even, if she wasn't in the army.

catching a glimpse of her waist as his fiery vision came through, he whispered as his deviated "you're beautiful..."

turning her head back to him, she heard the sincerity that came through ever direction he had, "thanks hun."

with a grin she turned her head back to her abdomen, but he then remarked, "You're sucking in your stomach too much you're going to suffocate the baby."

there came those remarks as she then deflated her stomach and tuned her body to his direction and slapped her steel stomach, "abs, still in tact." said Mercedes with a laugh as she looked over her nude self, "pregnant women have bumps..."

"when the baby grows, you'll have a bump" said Matt with a yawn as he lifted his triangular back from the bed, "the baby's the size of..." he listened for a second, "of your lips when they're pouted."

Turning her head back, she saw his tight abdomen shine under the yellow light of the window, "Not in front of the baby Murdock..."

"I don't think they'll mind a sibling..." whispered the man as his sly grin came through as he heard her footsteps slowly kick over their clothing to the side.

Pressing her hands over his traps, his hands went over her waist, and slowly he listened for her uterus and pointed it out as his fingertips laid under her bellybutton. Then grabbing her pinched waist, she plunged her knee down between his legs and weighed her body down on him as she cupped his jaw and kissed his oh so fluffy lips.