007....𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕟𝕖

𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣

𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡

𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥

𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥

𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖

-Tamzene

OCTOBER 23rd 5:00AM

OCTOBER 23rd 5:00AM

Tilting his head, Matt then attempted to hear at least the faintest heartbeat that may be swimming in her uterus, but ultimately he heard nothing but a vague pound that couldn't be a heartbeat.

It can't be...

"Hey hey hey" said Matt as he lifted her head up, "stay with me"

"I'm here" mumbled Mercedes as she sipped the sugary soda, "just... tired."

"i'm going to call—"

"no" responded the women as she slowly gained her strength back, "I'm fine."

"you're pale."

She insisted as she began to straighten every vertebrae in her spine, "It's fine, this happend like last week— i'm just a little sick"

His tone darkened as he kept his arms around

around her to hold her down, "Mercedes, no."

persisting she replied, "I'm fine."

letting her go, she could barley get up— her knees were so weak, it felt like having toothpicks for legs... even standing up was difficult as she tried to grip herself on the floor, "here" sang Matt as his arms swept under her legs and shoulders, sweeping her off of the ground. Setting her head on his bare chest, she felt like butter as her eyes shut. as he was about to set her down on the couch, she whispered, "no" so, instead he sat on the couch with her, as she purred with every breath.

Setting his hand over her straight charcoal hair, he then shut his eyes once more as he tried to listen for something.

what the hell is going on

Grabbing the soda from her hand, Matt then placed the ice drink down on the coffee table as he then continued to pat her hair down.

His mind traced to who he could call... Clair moved to jersey, so physically she couldn't be there but maybe a call.