008....𝕝𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕪

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦

-Daniel Caesar

OCTOBER 23RD 9:45 PM

"Boss, I thought this was going to be 'a cat can't get down from a tree' sort of case."

Mahoney replied as she opened the door of a police car and said, "New York doesn't have trees, Castle."

"Shit—" laughed the women as her heel crashed into the dew that could've been something between liquor, rat pee, or oil, "I thought you really didn't call me for cases anymore?"

"Well, I have something you like. Plus, that little helper of yours thought you would like to hear about this one."

Raise your hand if you forgot about Alec. Because we for sure as hell did, "Ahhh Alec. Love gingers."

"Don't be racist Castle."

"Thats not racist!" laughed the women as she thanked the police officer for driving her to this obscure location where Mahoney now found her in her classic uniform that fit her to a T.

As she met up with the team of officers that flooded the alleyway. She then walked into a full on built investigation that had monitors, phones and investigations going on at her fingertips. What the hell was going on?

"Castle!" exclaimed the police officer as he greeted his mate, "We've missed you around here."

"hey, maybe I'll retire my detective duties and go back to being on the front lines? hm?" said the women back to her friend with a light hug.

As the red head slithered around the corner, she then noticed the redhead and asked herself: why is he still here?

"Well, whats all this?" asked Mercedes as she looked over the twenty to twenty five officers that swarmed the place, "See that?" asked Mahoney as he pointed up to a building that glitters with starry lights and red carpets that elitist award ceremonies would envy, "Guess who's in there?"

she shot back, "Well, that building is owned by a private company.. What do they do? rent out office space? the top is a banquet hall, I know that."

"Exactly." said Mahoney, "But, that building basically has on half of the armed population."

that triggered speculation, "and tonight" continued Mahoney as his eyes trailed over the security that flooded the outskirts of the building, "Tonight is when a bunch of people are getting together. We don't have a search warrant, but we're trying our best to figure out what it's about."

"other then that building being half bullet; why is this interesting?'

As Alec handed Mahoney a black binder that would imploded with photos of guests, he said as he opened the front page of the book, "Fisk is going."