002......𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕞

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩

 '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤. 

 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

-Lizzy Mcalpine

OCTOBER 22ND - 9:00am

"she's commander in chief?"

Foggy and Mart walked over to their office, passing through the crowded streets of New York, walking over to where Mercedes would have to give her acceptance speech to the public. Though, it all really worked out, since Foggy, and Matt had a case at 10:00am at the court house.

"thats impressive"

Matt stammered as he loosened his grip from Foggy's bicep, "I know"

Catching Matts hesitance to the job, and well, the situation, "Whats up buddy?" asked Foggy as Matts excitement wasn't really in the picture.

"no, nothing"

Foggy's brows arched as they waited in front of a light, "Okay" said Matt, giving up on the built up of information, "Mercedes met Elektra"

"and you've waited to tell me this?!!?!!" asked Foggy as the light turned white, but Foggy just stood like a statue as the people past them, "when?"

"Yesterday" said Matt as both of his hands went over his cane, "she got really mad."

"I would too" said Foggy as his lips pressed into a fine line, "what happened?"

"Elektra was... proposing me something, a plan, but she got real close and thats when Merce walked in."

"she walked in when she was?"

"hands were on my neck Foggy"

Whispering, Foggy said "shit..."

"What did Mercedes say?"

Matt and Foggy then continued to walk through the crowded cold streets, replying Matt said, "she said she'd leave me if she saw her again."

"...woah."

Matts lips pressed into a fine line, "she also gave me the same speech Frank gave... reminded me of him, and god it was terrible"

shocked by the influx of information, Foggy then guided his friend through a swarm of people, "I don't know what to tell you buddy."

The two friends stood in front of the light once again as it turned red, "you love her though, right?" asked Foggy.