012.....𝔸𝕟𝕕?

𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕦𝕡 'ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕪 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕕 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕦𝕪

- Orange Rex County 

OCTOBER 25th - 9:00pm

Walking aways from the church, Matt and Mercedes held themselves arm and arm as the cold moonlight fell on their coats; glaring over to the mans clenched jaw and mind which was swarming with memories that contained Alicia's image, Mercedes then whispered to the father of her child, "She's out there. Trust me..." Turning his face to her voice, Matt just listened for Alicias melodic heartbeat and prayed that his fiery vision would reveal her serene smile and hopeful eyes... Even just the though about someone else in this world knowing about his youthful, bright and hardworking father was something that he prayed he could find again. If he found reconnect with the spirit, then maybe, and just maybe could see his father again.

"Maybe." said Matt as he sent over a hopeful grin to her. Though, he just tried to get her undivided attention away from him— saying, "Did you tell Yanelis?"

Typically Mercedes would "guide" Matt through New-Yorks clautrophaphobic streets, but slowly, Matt felt her attention span flow away from their conversation and into the air along with the birds in the sky. Taking charge of their path to Josies, Matt asked again, "Sweetheart?"

"Hm?" asked Mercedes as her head turned back to his, "oh— no no, I didn't."

As they stood in front of the fogged glass that was illuminated by a sole red light; the calm beam landed on her brown eyes and dark chocolate hair as he asked, "why?"

Though, distracting herself from the confronting question Matt asked- she looked inside and their two friends laugh over a transparent drinks, "There waiting for us, we should prob—"

"Merce?" asked Matt as his hand went over to her waist to pull her back under the illuminated light, "What's going on?"

She bit her lip, felt every nerve in her body ache as she thought about her angelic sister sleeping six feet under. Lord, her heart pounded against her chest as she tied every knot in her brain to not cry.

"I don't feel ready."

his brows became one as he sincerely rubbed his thumb on her back; fighting away the picture of her sisters black face, she said "I don't know her reaction to this."

Karen and Foggy looked through the window and shouted, "Hurry up love birds!" tough, Mercedes just pointed her middle finger back at him, to which Foggy laughed.