015.....ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕩

𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕖

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦?

𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕘𝕦𝕪

-Billie Elish

Scroll for TW:

OCTOBER 27th - 1:00am

She should be  home.

The light should be falling got her head at Matthews apartment, as she curls herself up in his silk sheets— just waiting for him to come back from saving the city.

Instead she was walking into dangers apartment. Instead she's awaiting her death. Instead, she's by Fisk's side.

This was just her being drawn into the fire at this point. Sure, she had a gun, and she had experience in the army— and she pretty much knew how to get herself out of any situation, but still— if Fisk got himself anywhere near her, she wouldn't be able to get herself away, just because of their weight and hight difference.

Too bad Mercedes had all the confidence in the world, and this was nearly just work.

And, with this just being work; Mercedes found herself just walking into Fisk's apartment. Which, in her mind was as smilier as an office.

But, she wasn't naive. Confident yes, but naive no. In fact, the elevator ride was silent, yet noisy with her thoughts as they swarm through her mind.

As the elevator door opens, Fisk allows Mercedes to walk through the bright white light the illuminates the 21st century architecture. The entire apartment is pearl alabaster that matches the exact tone of his suit—down from the leather seats, the ottoman, and the spiral stairs that lead up to the second floor. Everything illuminates wealth, status, and prosperity. Even the faint smell of roses that hugs her senses smells of the color white.

It smells pure. Innocence. Clean.

It definitely didn't have the touch of a women, truly the place was beautiful, but not personal. It was so impersonal, she believed that Fisk was even scared to walk on the floor.

As she walks in, she notices that she is the only thing in the room that resembles the yang of her presence.

Wearing a black lace dress and red lipstick, it puts her in the dark as she walks deeper into the room.

Fisk notching her catlike silioute fall under the white light— he admirers her presence. Her yang.

Knowing how he was admiring her, Mercedes then had a silent prayer in hopes that nothing could go wrong. But, what she failed to realize is that she had to pay the consequences of her actions.