.•. 018 .•.

~

2.08
The Seven Stages

08The Seven Stages

~

"Now what?"

"Now nothing, Luther, all right? Make your peace with God." Five shouted, his eye twitching in fury.

"What? What about Allison and Vanya?"

"Screw them both, all right? They should've been here."

"What about Diego?" Klaus questioned with a groan, "He's quite the responsible young man, no?"

Five angrily kicked a nearby cardboard box while his siblings, for once, tried to rationalize the situation. Major role reversal here.

"Something must've happened to the them." Luther thought.

"Screw Diego, all alright? Screw everybody!"

"Alright, alright." Hope spoke, her worried eyes searching over him, "Just.. calm down for a second, okay? There's nothing we can do now- no need to get worked about it."

Five didn't know why, but the way she looked at him- with such worry and care- made him angrier. "No." He pointed a finger at her, the girl furrowing her brows, "No, you know what? If you hadn't been so insistent on letting Vanya say goodbye, then she would be here right now. God- I was better off on my own in the apocalypse!"

Her expression changed completely.

Klaus and Luther shared a look.

"Oh, so it's my fault now?" She scoffed a bitter laugh, "No, okay? You don't get to pin the blame on everybody just 'cause you're pissed. I get it. Your plan failed. But time is running out fast so we need a new plan."

"There is no 'we'." Five spoked, "It's only me trying to make up for all of your incompetent asses!"

"Five, come on." Luther tried.

"You know what, Luther? It's every sibling- everyone for themselves now." He snapped, "How 'bout that?"

"Screw you, Five!" Hope shouted, "I've stuck with your ungrateful ass through all of your family's bullshit! And now you just wanna throw all of that- everything- away? You know what? If you want to be alone so bad, fine. Be alone. But don't come crying to me when you realize your only support system- a bodyless mannequin- isn't enough anymore!"