.•. 015 .•.

~

2.05
Valhalla

05Valhalla

~

After assuring the boys repeatedly that she was fine, the group of four outcasts in the sea of sharks stood up. Hope felt like shit, to put it simply, almost like she might pass out. Why do people keep doing this to her?

"Hate to be the boring one, guys," Lila spoke up as she glanced out the window, "but, uh, it's time we get the hell out of here." Outside the window, people were driving away as police sirens blared in the distance, probably due to ruckus they themselves had caused. Spooked a few people, some called the police, yada yada yada.

"When you say 'we,' who exactly are you referring to?" Five asked, eyes narrowed at the girl in front of them.

"Not a lot of ambiguity in that sentence." She responded, looking at him with raised brows.

"Listen, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but whatever it is, I'd advise you return posthaste." He sent her a sarcastic smile.

"She's right, Five. We gotta get out of here." Diego muttered as the sirens grew louder.

"I just saved your life, you kinder-shit." She snapped angrily, shooting him an incredulous look, "If I hadn't stepped in, all that would be left of you is a blazer and some bloody socks." She reminded.

"And that's the problem." Five stated, still glaring at her, "You're too good. You ask too many questions. You know too much. And you fight like you know what you're doing."

"He's got a point." Diego agreed quietly, looking at Lila. Hope could easily tell he was still bothered with how she had decided to just let him die and go save Five instead.

Quite understandable. She would be too.

"So I know how to handle myself, and that makes me the bad guy?" She asked in disbelief.

"Whoever you are, you're in my way." Five said. Hope blinked, trying to stay balanced on two feet. "If I see you again, I will kill you." He promised before grabbing ahold of Hope's hand, blinking the two of them outside.

She stumbled once they landed, Five quickly reaching to steady her, eyes raking over her face in concern. "I'm okay." She brushed him off.

"What the hell happened to you?" He asked, eyeing her up and down as if it would somehow give him an answer.

She shrugged. "Nothing much. Let's go." She went to walk again when he tugged her back, her hand still in his.