.•. P R O L O G U E.. again .•.

~

"On April the 1st, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Ironically, the seven survivors of the apocalypse were the very siblings, and one strange girl, who brought it on."

~

November 25, 1963

Five Hargreeves fell from the swirling blue vortex in the sky, landing on his feet on the cement ground of an alley. The bowing shoes splashed in the small puddle, Five then falling into the water.

He stood quickly, looking up at the vortex behind him, seeing none of his siblings nor Hope were by his side.

"Hope!" he yelled. "Luther! Diego!" The vortex then closed, and immedietely after he heard the distant sound of overlapping gunshots ringing out.

Confused, he stumbled out of the alley, seeing army men with guns and tanks firing to his right. Eyes widening, he rushed over to the stray newspaper in the street, reading the headline. "'Soviet's attack US'? No, this can't be right."

He clambered up, looking all around him at the new catastrophe, one that defineteky didn't exist in the original time period.

"What the hell did we do now?"

A tank fired, Five falling from the force as the shell from the tank flew on a direct path towards none other than Vanya Hargreeves. She levitated from the ground, pale skin and eyes glowing. With the mere extending of her arms, she blew the weapons up.

Five turned, eyes landing on Klaus who was leading an army of ghost soldiers to the battle.

A bare-backed Luther yelled, jumping from a building to protect Klaus, taking an explosion to the back.

Ben's blue ghost was on a rooftop using his tentacles to grab Russian solders from the streets, throwing them to their deaths.

"Hey!" Allison shouted, three soldiers turning to her, "I heard a rumor.. that I blew your minds." One by one, their heads each began to explode.

Looking to his right, Five saw Diego was stood on top of an overturned car, the soldiers that surrounded him on all sides beginning to fire at him. He did an areal flip off the vehicle, the bullets all curving and each hitting the Russian that fired them.

"Hey, assholes!" Five snapped his eyes over, gaze falling on Hope Mikaelson as she emerged out of a cloud of dust. She threw out her hands towards two oncoming soldiers, "Ad somnum." The two men fell to the ground, possibly unconcious, possibly dead. Five didn't know.

Many soldiers surrounded her, and Hope seemed more annoyed than worried. She glared, "Me ne de qual suurentaa!" With a flick of her wrists, the necks of each and every soldier around her snapped, the men crumpling to the ground like sand.

Hope then locked eyes with Five, scoffing, "Five, you sick son of a bitch! Where the hell have you been?" She snapped.

He went to go to her, but was stopped as someone grabbed his shoulder. He looked over quickly, eyes finding it was Hazel. Granted a much older Hazel than he remembered, but still.