.•. 009 .•.

~

1.09
Changes

09Changes

~

The daughter of the Original Hybrid, a werewolf alpha, and granddaughter to the Original Witch. Hope Mikaeson. The Original Tribrid. The most powerful supernatural known, in her universe anyways. A girl with an unprecedented amount of power, and no one left to help her control it.

As expected, things go wrong for her. A lot. Sometimes she feels like she's stuck in a cycle; love, lose, grieve, repeat. So she stopped loving, and the cycle ended.

But then she started trusting a fifty-three year-old assassin, and things started changing. She grew atatctehed to his idiotic family members. A robotic mother-figure, a talking fancy ass ape in a suit with a cane. She liked Klaus, the drug addict who was living through constant mental torture. Vanya, an ordinary girl who only wanted to be as special as her siblings, and never knew how special she really was. Allison, a movie star, divorcee mother who was working through a lot of pain. Even Diego, a brooding vigilante with one of the more obvious, on-show god complexes, and Luther, a man who was half-ape and thought he could cover it up with large trench coats.

She grew attatched, and now bad things were happening again.

Luther was depressed, Diego was grieving in his own angry way, Allison was laying on her death bed, Klaus knew Hope was dying, Five was having another one of his mental breakdowns about his family and the apocalypse, and Vanya was missing.

And they were all losing way too much.

But they loved each other, despite how dysfunctional they were. Which is why they were all, including Hope, standing around a gurney as Grace moved quickly to try and save her daughter.

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will need to give blood." The woman turned to the siblings.

"I will." They all volunteered in unison. "I'm doing it." Luther said sharply, as if it were completely obvious.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy." Pogo spoke up. "Your blood is more compatible with mine." The information elicited a look of pain on Luther, the kind of pain you get when you're useless to help the ones you love.

"Hey, don't sweat it. I-I got this, big guy. I love needles." Klaus stepped up next to his Mom, holding out his arm, but Pogo interfered once again.

"Master Klaus. Your blood is... how shall I say this? Too polluted."

"Move." Diego said next, walking around the table next to Grace. "I'll do it." Grace held up the needle and almost immediately, Diego's eyes rolled back and he whimpered as he collapsed to the ground.