.•. 003 .•.

~

1.03
Extra Ordinary

03Extra Ordinary

~

"Get up. We're going."

Hope let out a small groan, completely exhausted from the night prior, and the day before that. Not to mention she had woken up several times in the night.

The Tribrid slowly opened her eyes, blinking away bleary vision to see her least favorite person standing there impatiently. She sighed, pushing herself up from Vanya Hargreeves' bed. She had felt weird sleeping in the girls room, but didn't have the energy to argue about it last night.

She swung her legs over the side, standing up. "And where, pray tell, are we going today?"

He didn't answer, instead saying, "Hurry up and get dressed." Before blinking out of the room.

She quickly got dressed into the stupid Umbrella Academy Uniform once again. She had only made it to the tops aisle in Gimbel Brothers, and even then she had only managed to grab, like, two items. Also, the duffel bag was in Five's room and she was too lazy to get it first.

She brushed her hair and then her teeth with an extra toothbrush Pogo had provided. Once she was ready, she walked over to Five's room, knocking twice on the door before pushing it open.

Hope's eyes first landed on Five Hargreeves, the boy stood near the bed. Then, her eyes strayed to the first aid supplies laying on the blankets, and she sighed, looking back to the green-eyed boy. "Where did they get you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't even try that. You reek of blood." She stated, walking over to the supplies. After some mild arguing, Five sat on the edge of his bed in only a plain white tank top while Hope concentrated on tending to the bullet graze he had received last night.

She cleaned the blood around it and sterilized the needle before starting to stitch. Somehow she was gentle, but still seemed to have no regard for taking it easy on the boy. He grunted softly a few times as the needle pulled the string through his skin, but that was to be expected.

Once finished, she slapped an adhesive 'Billy The Choo-Choo' bandaid on it. "There." She stood, "I saved your life again. Now you owe me two." Five rolled his eyes as he pulled his arms through his white button-up's sleeves, beginning to do up the buttons.

"Okay, where's the bathroom. I need to wash my hands of your blood."

"There's one down the hall, the door on the left." Five answered carelessly, going to grab the rest of his uniform ensemble.