.•. 011 .•.

~

2.01
Right Back Where We Started

01Right Back Where We Started

~

November 15, 1963
Dallas, Texas

Five Hargreeves walked up the steps to the apartment of the person he saw taking his picture when he had first landed, the person also being the one with the many devices set out on his roof.

He stopped at the door that read 'Mortimer Gussman D.D.S' and rapped his knuckles against it three times. Instead, the door over to his right opened, a middle-aged man peeking out.

Five turned to the stranger, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"What did you want?" The man questioned, keeping his voice low.

"Hi, I'm selling encyclopedias for my youth group. I was curious if-" Five was cut short as the man slammed the door in his face. He pressed his lips into a thin line, annoyed, and just spacial jumped through the door, appearing casually inside the
man's home.

Said man jumped, letting out a shriek at the sight as he fumbled for a butter knife in his drawer, holding it out towards Five. "How'd you do that?" He asked.

"Don't really have time to explain."

"You from the pentagon? Huh?"

"Definetely not."

"CIA? FBI. KGB?"

Ignoring the man's accusing queries, Five pointed over to a coffee pot. "Is that fresh?" He didn't wait for a response, blinking over, the man screaming once again.

"What.."

Five gave the stranger a weird look as he poured his own coffee, walking out into the living area where there was an array of technology set up in the room. He sipped on the coffee, humming at the taste. "Hmm. This Columbian?"

"It's my own blend." The man nodded nervously.

Five's eyes wandered over the numerous newspaper clippings for UFO's taped to the wall, an idea popping into his head. "You ever heard of, uh, Area 51? Roswell?" He asked, slowly walking around the room.

The man scoffed a laugh, chortling with excitement. "Hot damn!" He clapped his hands, the cutlery clattered to the ground. "Whoo! See, I always knew we weren't the only ones. See, Eleanor thought my head wasn't screwed on tight, but... buts it's all true, yeah? UFO's, crop circles..."