Together again.

Disclaimer - Don't own Beyblade Or any animes . I only own this plot and my OCs.

~~~>>><<<~~~

Ray frowned as he read the letter before pocketing it and smiling up at the beautiful blue sky

" Wouldn't hurt to go visit, eh? "

~~~>>><<<~~~

Max bounded down the stairs , yelling a goodbye to his mother and entering the taxi that awaited. It had been quite some time. He was going back to Japan, yet again. And he was excited as usual.

~~~>>><<<~~~

Daichi ran down the hill, leaving a trail of dust behind. He was gonna reach the airport in time no matter what. Tyson wasn't in town. But who cares about that chimpanzee?  Daichi was gonna meet the others again and he was somewhat excited.

Who could blame him? It had been almost a week since he had a good beyblading match!

~~~>>><<<~~~

Kai sat in silence as he looked out the window. He was in a plane to Japan. When he had received that odd letter he knew that something was wrong and that he had to leave.

He also knew that those idiots wouldn't last last long without him.

He smirked. He was going soft and somehow he didn't mind it one bit.

~~~>>><<<~~~

Kenny sat inside Mr Dickenson's luxury car with Hilary and Mr Dickenson. Kenny was quite confused. He had no idea what was going on. Why were all the G-revolutions being called and brought here? Why was Tyson not here? Why was Mr D acting so weird?

The questions went on and on . And they weren't answered .

~~~>>><<<~~~

Hilary was walking to the airport with Kenny and Mr Dickenson. Just like Kenny she had multiple question and just like him she remains silent.

She sighs as she sits down inside the airport to wait for the other G - revolution members. It'll be fun to have all of them around again.

~~~>>><<<~~~

Mr Dickenson sat in his chair at the airport, visibly stressed. The man had received a letter from the Kami Kemono no Chikara. An advisor even came and visited him.

All they wanted was to train the other 3 wielders of the celestial bitbeasts. They needed to do so for a few particular reasons . Ayano said that those reasons would be conveyed by Tyson. And when Mr.D hurried back to find Tyson. Tyson was out of town. Why did Tyson have to leave now? Why now of all times?

Mr Dickenson was worried for many reasons. He didn't know what was going to happen yet he agreed to the call them all here. He also didn't know what happened to Tyson and hence if the others ask for an explanation he didn't know what to say.
Despite working with Kami Kemono no Chikara for years. He continues to fear it's powers.

He sighed he had to be his normal self. He was sure Tyson was going to return soon.

~~~>>><<<~~~

It was about 8pm when they had all arrived.

Max arrived last . He looked around and  spotted the others. He jogged towards them.

" Hey guys! " He said (shrieked?)

" Long time no see Maxie! How have you been doing? " Ray asked

" I'm good! All of us are here now eh? Back together again! "