1 ~ Return

Disclaimer - Don't own any characters of Beyblade, Bleach ,Naruto or Jujutsu Kaisen . I only own the plotline and a few oc's 

Tyson had finally been able to return after 3 long months .

"3 months " he whispers as he stares at the sky. He was currently seated in the training grounds of Kami Kemono no Chikara. He had explained that he had been stranded on an island and was able to return thanks to two explorers .But that wasn't what happened . Not exactly .

~flashback~

It has been two months now . He was stranded ,but he was sure he wasn't stranded in his own world . The place wasn't an island. It was a plane with lakes and rivers . He couldn't find any sea . Thanks to his abilities he was able to float around . He saw that there was no one ,just empty houses like the one he had found when he had first arrived . He saw shops with rotting food and tattered clothes . He was able to find some good clothes while inspecting a warehouse . Some of them were torn but that was all he could find . Soon he was able to stitch them up . It was done in a very unfashionable way by unskilled fingers ,but Tyson couldn't complain .

He ate berries and other vegetables he found . He went fishing once but there wasn't a single fish in the lake ,not one . Then he noticed that there were no animals or birds . The only living things he could find were the plants . He was puzzled . He had never in his life heard of such a place . That was when it clicked .Perhaps this wasn't the world he was born in . He knew he was being delusional but that was the only theory he had . Now this was interesting ,perhaps there were other worlds that existed .

"Other Dimensions " He muttered

And that was how the worlds were named . He continued to search for a hint . He needed to return . He had responsibilities . He could let go of them and just curse his fate but Tyson wasn't a guy who would back down when there was a challenge . He would wonder what his friends were thinking . If they missed him ,if they were searching and more . This made him search more. That was when he discovered a 'link' . It was just a shiny surface with a hole in the centre. It was close to the place he had woken up when he had first arrived. He looked in and saw a white light ,he reached out his hand and touched it . Images flashed in his mind . He saw a place he had never seen . A place with many children fighting and training for combat . Five faces were carved on a mountain . He yelped and pulled his arm out when he felt something pull him. He took a deep breath and moved away .

That was his doorway . He could leave this place. But there was only a low chance that he would actually reach his dimension. He sighed and leaned back on his arms . That was when two figures fell on top . He yelped and was able to wriggle out from under them . That was when he met Uzumaki Naruto and Hatake Kakashi.

~~~>>>>>>><<<<<<<~~~

3 months have now passed since he first arrived .

His theory was in fact correct and other worlds or dimensions did exist .Naruto and Kakashi were from the dimension he had seen when he touched that white light .

He was finally leaving but he wasn't leaving forever .The three had decided that if they were able to find out how to use the links in a way in which they could move freely from one dimension to another ,they would return in one months time and rescue people who were stranded in other dimensions .

"How about we form a team? The three of us would make a great one "Naruto said

Tyson chuckled while Kakashi merely flipped a page of the book he was obsessed with.

"Sure ,What will we call our team?"Tyson asked

The three came up with horrendous names and decided to keep it aside for later .

Naruto had helped Tyson design a means of communication with the help of what the blonde called 'Fuinjutsu' .With its help he would somehow be able to contact him .Whenever he pressed the button ,Naruto's device would vibrate . Naruto rambled on about chakra and how he had embedded his chakra into the device causing it to activate when the button was pressed . His explanation ,which was even more confusing, earned him a puzzled look from Tyson. Naruto scratched his cheek,embarrassed,

"Sorry Kakashi will explain it better "He said with his usual wide grin

Tyson nodded and returned a smile ,before they continued to work on the device which would help them reach back to their dimension . And finally the day has arrived when they can go back to their dimensions and return whenever they want to.

"This ain't the last we're meeting y'know ,So see you soon 'ttebayo "Naruto said with a grin

"Until next time, Tyson ."Kakashi said with an eye smile before the two jumped into the hole .

"Until next time ! Kakashi ! Naruto !"He yelled as they disappeared.

Then he too left the dimension .

~~~>>>>>>><<<<<<<~~~

What puzzled him is he had only been missing for a month and a half . He clearly remembers that he was in the other dimension for three whole months ,then why was he missing for only a month and a half . He then checked the date only to be stunned . 13th of May . He first arrived in the other dimension on 29th of march . He came to the conclusion that the time in the other dimension moved two times faster than his.

Which was in fact a good thing. He could leave for two months and return as if he had only been gone for one .His thoughts were cut short by Bruce who ran up to him and tackled him into a hug .

Tyson chuckled as the 12 year old sniffled and yelled at him for leaving and being missing . He had met Bruce 3 years ago and now the two were like brothers ,always watching out for each other . Even though Bruce was a good fighter ,Tyson felt that he was a cry baby .

"Alright ,Alright . Now get off me ,Bruce "Tyson chuckled as Bruce huffed and sat beside him 

"So ,how is everything going with the Blade breakers? Oh wait it's something else now right?"

"Yeah it's the G-revolutions now . And ,yes everything's fine or was fine "

"Of course ,you disappeared without a trace Ty . Damn sure they are worried sick and the fact that the police won't look into it will invite more questions"Bruce said placing his chin in his hand

"Yeah ,that's true "Tyson said ,running his fingers through his hair . His cap was slightly torn so he had sent it to Yuki, his friend and teammate who was skilled in sewing and was aspiring to be a fashion designer in the future . The people in Kami Kemono no Chikara had dreams too. So the government had agreed the proposal made by the advisors at Kami Kemono no Chikara . They agreed that they would make sure no one tried to pry into the lives of the ones who wielded the divine beasts and that the police would not be able to look into their case as their files will remain confidential .

"So ,what do you plan on doing ?"

"I'll just come up with something and face the music "Tyson said with a lopsided grin .

Bruce stared at the person he considered his brother before chuckling .

"Of course ,Classic Tyson"Bruce said, laid back on the grass, staring at the sky, Tyson doing the same.

~~~>>>>>>><<<<<<<~~~

[ That's about it . 'til next time ! Andromeda signing out!.... for now ]