A mission gone wrong

Disclaimer -Don't own beyblade. Only the plotline and my ocs

~~~>>><<<~~~

A mission gone wrong

~~~>>><<<~~~

Today was the day of the ceremony. Kai, Ray, and Max were arriving together. Ray and Max had gone to Russia to ensure Kai arrived. Kai grumpily entered the plane.

Tyson and the other three were going to go pick them up at the airport. Tyson woke up at around 6 , surprisingly . He stretched and stumbled down the stairs to have breakfast. He was met with a puzzling sight. His aunt was in the kitchen . Cooking.

"Ah Tyson! " Petunia said  grabbing plates and placing a soft boiled egg on it.

Tyson raised a brow and Petunia let out a sigh .

" As you may have guessed, you will not be accompanied by anybody. You must do the mission alone. And yes, we need a conclusion tonight. " She said

"Gee, that's perfect! " Tyson said harshly. "And what about me going there as me?""

" They consider it a bonus, because you have a reason to be there. " Petunia said with a shrug " Yes they know about disguises " She added when Tyson shot her a glare.

Tyson huffed and grabbed some milk from the fridge.
"It's fine. I'll figure out something. "

" Good " Petunia said with a smile.

The two spoke about the target as they ate breakfast.

Tyson left after a few minutes, he found Daichi, Kenny, and Hilary waiting for him at the doorstep. Kenny was restraining a wiggling Daichi.

"There you are! " Kenny said finally letting go of Daichi, who was tempted to strangle Tyson.

" Took you long enough! " Hilary grumbled.

" Sorry. My aunt was here, so I decided to have breakfast with her. " Tyson said with an apologetic smile.

" You have an aunt?"" Daichi asked

" Yeah. Wanna meet her? " Tyson asked

" We'll meet her later. All of us are staying here, aren't we? Now come on, let's go! " Hilary said clapping her hands together.

" Yeah Yeah " Tyson said standing up and following the others.

The feeling of foreboding was still present.

~~>>><<<~~

Tyson stood outside of the airport. It was uncharacteristic of him when the other three went in. The flight was to arrive in about one hour, and Tyson actually had to meet one more person. His teammate and lieutenant , Samantha who was called Sam by the rest of them.

Tyson sighed out loud, he was glad Sam was this capable. His team was one of the very few that was able to work in two groups. He, Nick, and Catherine worked in one, Samantha, Yuki and Kaito were in the other.

Samantha usually dealt with the ones Tyson was unable to reach. The two made a good team, and the two were good leaders.

Tyson had to meet her for the report on the Kirin Bit beast which had been stolen . Samantha had successfully retrieved it and she had to report the same to Tyson. Even though the team functioned as two different sets , all mission reports and other information must be given to the captain. Tyson got a beautiful bundle of paperwork, but Samantha being the kind person she was did some of the paperwork for him. The price? Just some snacks. Some pricy snacks.