2 - Time to face the Tunes

[ Disclaimer ~ Don't own the characters of any of the animes mentioned in here. I only own the plot line and few oc's ]

The two spoke for hours before they parted . Bruce had to meet his teammates for a team meeting while Tyson wanted nothing but a comfortable nap,  in a bed ,for a change . Tyson trudged up the stairs to his shared room . Or to the room he once shared

He unlocked the door and stared at the room. The room was simple . Two single beds , a writing desk , a bean bag , a nice comfy sofa chair* , a coffee table a bathroom and and last, for a finishing touch ,glasses and mugs were strewn around the room. He sighed,  the room was a bit dusty ,it had been 3 months since he had visited the room . Three months since...that happened. Tyson inhaled sharply and shook his head . He sighed and began tidying it up . 

After 15 minutes ,the room looked a bit more clean and tidy. He hopped onto his bed and snuggled into the covers and , turning away from the other bed ,he closed his eyes . He was exhausted and a nice nap ought to help him out before he faced the different emotions of his Teammates . He soon let sleep take over . 

~~~>>>>>>><<<<<<<~~~

Hiro hummed a tune as he cooked breakfast . He stared at the pancakes he had plated and placed on the table . Tyson always used to compliment his cooking . He knew that he didn't deserve Tyson's forgiveness . He always said it for Tyson to grow stronger. But one day ,to be specific , one week after his return from his journey of 'finding himself '. Hiro had returned hoping for a grinning Tyson saying - 'Good to have you back ' or at least a punch to his face . But he only got the cold shoulder . After three days of the same treatment Hiro cracked .

"Tyson , come on . If I pitted you against brooklyn you would've grown stronger -"

"Finally ,you bring it up !"Tyson said with a lopsided smile. Seeing Hiro's puzzled look ,Tyson continued.

"I get it Hiro. If I wanted to achieve what I had announced , I would need to work much much harder. And yeah you leaving had a positive effect for once so ... I forgive you . But that doesn't mean I have forgotten . So if you leave again ,you better have a good enough excuse . "

" So you drove me on edge on purpose . You weren't even angry?"Hiro asked, shocked that his little brother had grown .

Tyson let out a laugh and shook his head .

Hiro smiled at the memory.

'Wherever you are ..please be safe' He thought as he placed the last pancake on the plate and called the others down .

All the members of G-revolution had moved into the Granger residency . They all wanted to find him . As much as they didn't want to admit it ,Tyson had always somehow been the centre, the soul of the team . He was stubborn ,annoying and hot-headed but he was the reason they continued to have a fighting spirit . He was the reason the team split but he was also the reason they joined back again. Tyson not being there felt weird.

All of them,  one by one trouped down .

Ray was already there helping Hiro out . Ray then proceeded to sit down and look outside the window . 1 month and a half has passed now . Tyson was yet to be found. The police continued to say they were working on it and other random excuses . Ray wonders if Tyson will even return. He shook his head ,now was not the time to be pessimistic .

Max walked down, his hair was rumpled and he had a slightly sad look . He really did miss his best friend and partner in crime . 

Daichi and Hilary walked in next . Daichi was bored, so bored he felt that he would do something crazy if Tyson didn't return soon. Hilary was worried . It was not like Tyson to do a disappearing act . If it was Kai the team wouldn't be this worried as they were used to it and knew that Kai will always return ,somehow . 

Kenny was the next one to enter . His hair was dishevelled and he looked weary . Kenny had been going through multiple documents to find one single trace of the midnight haired teen but no traces were found . Kenny sighed in disappointment as he closed the laptop and attacked his pancake dumping a lot of syrup .

Kai was the last one of his team to arrive . He sat down and noticed their expressions . They were desperate but they slowly seemed to be giving up . He had hired a detective for some help ,but the detective had vanished soon after . He glared at his plate before letting out a sigh and accepting a few pancakes.

Last to arrive was Ryuu Granger ,Tyson's Grandfather , who was a former member of 'The Power of Divine Beasts' had been notified by Petunia that Tyson was back . Tyson hadn't returned fresh and pleasant as though he had gone for a vacation . He was in tatters and his hands held a few new scars . Ryuu frowned when he heard that . The man had hoped his grandson had ditched his duties and had gone on a vacation for once without telling anyone but he was mistaken . After 'the incident ' Tyson had been taking his work much much more seriously and was turning into a workaholic. Ryuu had hoped Tyson had finally cracked and returned to his usual self ,but sadly that wasn't the case . He sighed as he sat down, wondering if his grandson would be arriving today or if he was too chicken to do so . 

Sometime later at around half past nine ,the doorbell rang . 

The G -revolutions were practicing outside and didn't bother opening it . Ryuu sighed . He did want to give Tyson a whack on the head for not calling him when Tyson had finally returned. He chuckled and stood up . The different emotions would be fun to watch when he yells that Tyson was back .

So he proceeded down the hall with his Kendo stick, his eyes twinkling with mischief . 

~~~>>>>>>><<<<<<<~~~

Tyson yawned and stretched . He checked the time . 9 in the morning . His nap turned out to be a little longer than planned , he wanted to arrive home today . The faster he finished it off the better . He didn't want them staring at him like he was a ghost . He didn't mind getting a hard punch in the jaw, but he couldn't stand someone staring at him. He hated that . He stood up and proceeded to wash up . He had a long day ahead . He took a quick shower and changed into fresh clothes . A white t-shirt ,a blue jacket and blue black jeans. He heard a knock on the door, he frowned he didn't expect anyone to come by today , he opened it. Revealing Yuki and Nick were  waiting for him .

"There you are ! Your hat is ready to go ! Here !"Yuki said, giving him a cover before waving goodbye as she hurried away to complete a few tasks .Nick was still standing outside . Tyson raised a brow when he saw a box in Nick's hands . 

"Figured you wouldn't wake up "Nick said as he invited himself in and placed a box with breakfast in it on Tyson's coffee table.

Nick was one of his best friends . Nick was in Tyson's closest circle for a really long time . The boy had hazel eyes and brown hair . He was a nice guy . Tyson had met him when he was 10 and since then the two were close friends . Both were mischievous , causing many higher ups distress and giving him a huge headache .

Tyson grinned "Right you are "

The two ate the contents of the box in minutes. Nick and Tyson spoke for a while ,before Nick stood up and decided to leave as he had a few tasks to attend to . Before leaving Nick had said .

"Tyson , I know that what you told them wasn't the complete truth but I trust you and I know that you have your reasons . But as always ,you have good people around . You can always talk to us "

"Yeah ,I know,"Tyson said with a small smile as he was left alone .

Tyson checked the time once more . Half an hour had passed and he ought to return soon . He stood up and cleared the dishes before going down to fetch Kei Matsuda . He was a close friend who had the Bit beast , Caribou . It resembled a reindeer and was helpful in Teleportation. And that was how he was able to reach his house in the city ,which was 5 hours away in less than 2 minutes .

Tyson was a bit nervous . He took a deep breath and rung the doorbell

'Time to face the tunes'

~~~>>>>>>><<<<<<<~~~

"What are those creatures ?!"

"We made quite a mess, didn't we ?"

[ The arrival of someone new ! Guess who !

That's about it ! 'til next time ! Andromeda signing off ..for now]