Chapter 17- Not Again.

He kisses me. It caught me off gaurd but it was just a peck so the fans won't go wild, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, the fans went crazy, not just because of the kiss but also because of Chris putting his hands on my waist and helping me wash my hands. Me and Chris are going through the comments dying laughing with people giving us ship names, saying "They're so cute" and the ones that really crack me up are "Y/n must be melting to even touch Chris" "BRO WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!" We start to laugh really hard and he says "I'm just so hot you melt at my touch." We start laughing again and we keep on reading the comments.

After all that is done we decide to watch a movie and I put on a soppy romantic movie and eventually it comes to a kissing scene and even though it's cliché me and Chris start to kiss and we deepen the kiss until it's us 2 making out. Thankfully nobody is home but I end up giving him hickeys I give him 3 and he gave me 2. "Oh my god how does this always end up happening." I laugh and he says "I have no clue honestly." He shrugs and we laugh and turn on a different movie and I decided on Terrifier 2 and the title is CORRECT. I was terrified.

⚠️ TINY SPOILER YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ⚠️
We get to a part where the Terrifier is asking for candy and once the girl gives him candy she see's inside his bag and they're's multiple metal weapons
⚠️ SPOILER OVER ⚠️

I get scared and say "Oh hell nooooo" I duck under my blanket to where only my eyes are out and Chris says "Just remember it's nothing more than a movie, if it were to happen I would defend you with my big, strong muscles." He flex's and I laugh but then a scary part comes on so I jump.

After the movie I say "We should go on a date. Like today." "Ok sure what do you wanna do?" "Ummm OH! We should go bowling. That's be fun!" "Ok sure! I'm paying for you though!" He says grinning to himself knowing either way he would have figured out how to pay.

"God damnit." I sigh and go to get ready. I put on dark blue jeans with a black shirt that says BOSTON on it in maroon. After that I put on makeup and my Converse with Nike Socks. I walk out and Chris says "You look great" He smiles and kisses my forehead. "You look great too, I love you." I kiss him and he says "I love you too y/n let's go so that we can actually bowl." I laugh and start to walk out when we get caught by Nic.

"Where are you two going?" I turn on my heels and say "Ummmm we're going bowling..." "Mhm you better be cause before 10 PM both of you!" "Yes sir!" I laugh and we leave and get in the car and while we're in the car Chris turns on our shared playlist and Vampire by Olivia Rodrigo. Comes on and I start to sing along and I progressively get louder until the chorus and I'm telling it.

After that song is over Apocalypse by Cigarettes After Sex comes on and Chris puts his hand on my thigh and I hold it for a second until putting it back on the wheel.

The next song on is Florida by Dominic Fike and at "Chris' part" I say "OH MY GODD! THIS SOUNDS JUST LIKE CHRIS OMG!" He rolls his eyes at me and I say "CHRIS OLEASE SING IT PLEASE!" He sings it for a second and I chuckle and he's smiling looking at me. "You ok?" I Wave my Hand in front of his face and he says "You're just really pretty." I pretend to faint and I hit my head on the wheel and accidentally honk my horn. I jump and look at Chris. He starts busting out laughing and I say "You did that on purpose didn't you." He just starts laughing more.

We pull into the parking lot and go in and I try to get in line behind Chris but he says "No, I'm paying this is a date and men pay on dates so I'm paying." "Ugh." I stand next to him and he kisses me so I'm happy again.

Once we're bowling I get a strike and Chris hugs me and when I let go I see Amber walk into the bowling alley great. My worst enemy and Chris' ex. I sigh and he says "What's wrong sweetheart?" I look at him and say "Nothing, It's your turn!" He walks up and gets 3 pins down so I laugh and then he gets 2 pins down so I laugh some more until Chris looks and sees her. "So that's the problem." He looks at her and I say "Yep, I just didn't want you to see her because I wanted to have a good time. If you wanna leave we can we don't have much longer left so we can just leave now and get McDonalds?"

He looks at Amber and nods quickly so we grab our things and checkout. We get to the car and Chris ours on our playlist and I start driving to McDonalds. Once we're there Chris tells me his order so I order it and then for me I order a 10 pc McNugget with a medium fry, honey mustard, hot mustard, a frozen Dr.Pepper and a Regular size Oreo McFlurry.

Once we get to the window Chris tries to hand me his card but I already handed the girl my card and she says "Ok thank you here's your card" she hands me my card and I say "Just let me buy something for you for once. I always feel shitty when you pay for me.

We get to the 2nd window and get our food and decide to eat in the parking lot. We are just talking and eating and we have an overall good time.

A/N: I feel like my last chapter was BAD but it's ok. I might put some drama in just to make the book longer but this is the last chapter for tonight love you all and goodnight.

Word count: 1035