Chapter 7 - Diary

GUYS FOR RHE SAKE OF THIS SCHOOL DONT EXIST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we're back at my house it's 12:21 and Chris decides to shower so I grab my diary. I know it's childish but I don't know what else to do but I can't tell Nick or Matt that I think I have feelings for their brother.

I grab my own and start writing down this;

Dear Diary,

So, I think I like Chris.
Scratch that. I do like Chris. He's cute, nice, funny, has good music taste, and knows how to cheer me up when I'm sad. He's probably the best thing that's happened to me. All because of an art project. I don't think he feels the same because he's "not much of a dating guy" but I just can't hold back these feelings. I really like him. Hes so amazing and he' makes me happy. Maybe I'll tell him but I

Chris walks out so I slam my diary shut and sit it on the desk. "Ooooo is that your little diaryyy?" Chris grabs my diary and starts to run down the hallway with it and I sprint after him and snatch it out of his hand. "Ohhhhh you have something you don't want me to see huh? Ok then." He shrugs and walks back to my room. I come in there and put it in my drawer and lock it putting the key in my grandpas little chest he gave me before he passed.

"So Chris do yk what time you have to be home?" "Ummm like 3:30?" "Alright do you want me to drive you" "If you don't mind" "Ok! OOOOOO LETS PLAY MARIO KART!" "BET!" I grab the switch and hook it up to the TV giving Chris the joycons while I use the Nintendo controller.

We get our players, karts and the map and then Chris moves in between my legs laying the back of his head on my stomach. I get more butterflies and my cheeks are red but thank fully he can't see. "Ok let's play!"

After Mario Kart and a movie it's 3:17 "I should probably take you home Chris" "Awe man." "I know but you have to go home or else your brothers will get suspicious" "Oh yeah.. Matt needs to figure it out already so we can hangout more" "Yeah..."

We are getting in the car when I reach for the aux cord Chris already has it and is playing "RAGE! By Lil Skies" I don't mind so I start driving.

Once we're at the triplets house I drop Chris off and start to drive away but not before I plug in the aux cord. As I'm driving off I see Matt looking though the window  and I'm happy because now he probably understands that me and Chris r friends.

When I get home Matt texts me and says

I sigh in relief and sit down at my desk when all of a sudden I get a call from Chris

"Heyyyy Y/nnnnnn"He says sneakily "Hey..." I'm suspicious "Sooo now that Matt know wanna have a sleepover all 4 of us?!" Oh. Not as bad as I thought "When? Tonight?" "YES!" "Ummm yeah I'll be over at 6" "BYE Y/N" "Bye bye Chris"

He hangs up and I start to pick a bag. I didn't seem excited on the phone but I really am. I go into my closet and grab a pink fresh love shirt (CANT WAIT FOR THOSE TO BE RELEASED) and some grey sweatpants that appear to be Chris'. Then I grab a 5 Mil lisence plate shirt and baggy jeans. Then I grab a sweater just in case.

I walk over to my closet and grab my essentials before remembering they have a pool.

~At 5:47~

It's already 5:47 so I decide to start driving over to the triplets. I double check that I have everything and then I leave.

Once I'm there I open the door and don't see anyone. I start to walk around until I get to Chris' room and see all of them talking "Chris just-" "Hey y/n" Nic spots out giving me a hug and then the other boys do too. "Hey guys! Sorry I got here early I hope it's ok" I say a little worried "Oh no! It's totally fine I promise. Wanna go play Clue or something?" Nick says very sweetly. "OMG YES I LOVE CLUE!" I drop my things and run over to the game closet. I look around until I see clue but I can't reach it so I see someone's arm over me and it's Chris grabbing Clue and handing it to me.

"THANK YOU!" I kiss him on the cheek and he goes red but I don't think much of it. Honestly I kind of like Chris, I mean what's not to like, he's sweet, funny, cute, has a good musi- "Y/n? You zoned out." Matt waves his hand in front of my face. "Oh yeah um Nick I need to talk to you... like now...." "Uh yeah ok... can you two set up the game while we're gone?"

We walk into Nicks room and I start to whisper "Um Nic I have a secret." "Ooooo what is it" "Nic you can't tell anyone." "Ok! I won't!" "Nic.... I like Chris... like more than a friend." "Oh my. I'm not mad or anything just stunned." He says I'm utter shock. "Nic it's ok it's a lot but I really like him." "You should tell him. Did you not see him get red earlier?!" "I did but I don't think he likes me."

"Hey guys RHE game is all set up." Matt comes in "Oh alright we're coming."

~Afrer Clue~

"AHAHA! I WON!" I point in Chris' face as he hands me $15 "Now we have to go swimming." I say proudly running into Chris' room grabbing my swimsuit.

A/N: OMG THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SO GOOD I PROMISE AND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IM TRYING TO SOAK UP SUMMER BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!

Word count- 993