Chapter 6 - Nic Knows...

~Wednesday 4:37~

I just got home and I'm on FaceTime with Chris until Nick comes in the room "Hey guys! Getting along I see!" "No Nick, we're working on the project." "Don't play dumb with me y/n that project is over it was due today." "It was due today but we didn't finish." That was a lie, we turned it in 10 minutes early. "Oh. Okay I'm still not convinced tho." "Whatever Nick." Chris shoved him out of his room and we burst into laughter.

"He's definitely on to us." I blurt out "Yeah... it's okay though." Chris shrugs

~Time Skip to 2 weeks later~

I'm sitting in bed when I get a text from Nic.
I read it. Shit he figured it out. But how?

I KNEW YOU ANDCHRIS WERE FRIENDS!

I KNEW YOU AND
CHRIS WERE FRIENDS!

We're not?

YES YOU ARE I TALKED TO
YOUR ART TEACHER AND
YOU GUYS TURNED THE
PROJECT IN SO WHEN I ASKED
YOU IF YOU WERE WORKING
ON IT YOU WERE LYING!

OKAY FINE! WE ARE BUT
DONT TELL MATT I WANT
TO SEE HOW LONG IT  TAKES
HIM!

FINEEE BUT I TOLD U
THIS WOULD BE GOOD

Yeah yeah Wtv, gtg

OK BYE BB

Nick figured it out

Nick figured it out...

Really?
That's sucks but it's
alr ig 🤷‍♀️

Yeahhhhh wanna hangout?

Yup I'll be over in 10

See you Chrizz
Read 2:39. AM

~IRL~

I sit my phone down and start to clean my room because it's a huge mess from the other day when Crystal was over and we had a movie night. Thankfully my parents aren't home right now so Chris won't have to sneak in or out.

Once I'm done cleaning my room I lay down and 2 minutes later there's a knock on the door. I open the door "CHRISSSS" "Y/NNNNN" We turn around and I jump. "Oh... hey Chase..." I swallow hard because I forgot about chase being home. "I thought you hated eachother?"

"Ummmmm" Chris is speaking very akwardly so I drag us upstairs and lock my door bursting into laughter. We lay down on my bed and I turn on "House Of Wax" It's a scary movie but it's great. "Nick is soooo fine" A/n: THATS A CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE NOT NICK STURNIOLO. "I'm better" "Sure Chris, Sure." We laugh and get back to the movie when I scary part comes on I bury my head under the blanket and say "Nope. I can't. Nope nope nope nope!" Chris laughs at me but then jumps. "See who's laughing now!" I exclaim pulling the covers down.

~Time skip to the next morning~

"Y/n wake upppp" I check the time and it's 11:24
"What do you want Chris?" "I want you to wake up so we can get food." I jump up and ask "Can we get Taco Bell? PLEASEEEEE" "Ok ok" he obliges and I hop out of bed and run to the car.

I run to the car and put the keys in the ignition and wait for Chris to plug him phone in the aux but he gives it to me so I put on my "In the car" playlist. The first song is Florida by Dominic Fike and I chuckle a little. Chris doesn't notice it though, once it gets to the part I say "AWWWWW CHRIS THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOUU AWWWWW" He Rolls his eyes and says "That's enough." I laugh as I pull into the Taco Bell parking lot.

I walk inside and I order a Crunchwrap with no veggies and no sour cream then, I order a 5-layer burrito with no sour cream and lastly, I order a large Diet Pepsi. Chris orders and I pull out my card but I hear the ding noise come from infront of me and I see Chris grabbing the cups and tje reciept. "Chrisssss I was gonna payyyyy" "To bad" He sticks out his tounge at me handing me my cup.

Once we have our food I start to dig in and so does Chris. After I finish Chris says "You have something on your cheek." I wipe where he shows me but he shakes his head so I try again but I don't get it. He grabs a napkin and leans over the table grabbing my chin lifting it up slightly and wiping the food of my face.

My cheeks turn red and my stomach fills up with butterflies, why do I feel like this? I push it to the side and I decide that I'll write about it later.

A/N: IM SORRY THAT I'VE BEEN INACTIVE BUT I'M ON VACATION! BIG CHAPTER COMING UP SOON I PROMISE I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Word count: 760