Chapter 10 - Amanda

~Sunday 11:23~

I wake up with Chris laying on my stomach and I see lots of texts from Amanda on my phone and I wonder want she wants so I open the texts and see nothing but pictures of her and Chris kissing.
I look down at Chris sleeping and decide that I should just leave.

So that's what I do, I go over and grab my bag and grab the wii out of the living room and leave. The whole way back home is fighting tears, 1 month into us dating and he cheats? Who is this guy cause it's sure as hell not Chris. Once I'm home I walk inside and I find myself looking at the pictures again until I get a text from Chris

 Once I'm home I walk inside and I find myself looking at the pictures again until I get a text from Chris

So, I blocked him. I look at the pictures over and over again thinking "Why would he do this just why, I didn't do anything to him I thought we liked eachother.. why?"

~Chris' POV~

"Why Matt? I don't understand why Amanda would do this... or even how?! Me and Amanda never kissed. I can't even explain that to Y/n because she blocked me what should I do?" "Chris, calm down the picture are probably edited. Let me call her."

Matt pulls out his phone and calls Y/n "Heyyy y/n" "Matt is this is about Chris I don't want to hear any bullshit excuses. I have the pictures right here if you try to talk to me about it again I'll block you too." "Y/n please just talk to him. He didn't cheat on you he would never." Matt says "Mhm sure Matt sure." Y/n hangs up and I start to cry even harder. "I don't know what to do Matt." I hug him and Nic comes in "Chris, what's wrong why are you crying?" "Matt you explain." I say weakly. "Apparently Amanda sent y/n pictures of her and Chris "kissing" even though it never happened" "Oh shit, I'm so sorry Chris, do you want me to try and talk to her?" "No she said she'll block all 3 of us."

~Y/n POV~

I hang up the phone with Matt and I start crying again looking at the pictures. How could he do this to me I've been nothing but great to him for the past month god this is so sickening. I can't believe this. I'm going back to bed and I'll try to not think about it or else I'll literally get sick.

And with that I'm fast asleep.

~Chris' POV~
~The next day~

"Matt please drive me over there PLEASE" I say sobbing still. "Chris, I don't know if that's a great idea." "I don't care if it's a good idea or not I need to talk to her, I need to explain." "Fine. I'll drive you but this isn't a good idea."

I hop in the car and buckle. I don't put my phone in the aux because I don't want music right now. Matt reads that and starts to drive off. I start biting my nails and pulling my hair a little bit Matt says "Ok we're here, good luck" so, I get out and go up to the house. The house that we snuck around in, the house that we kissed, her house.

A/N: OOOOOO DRAMA I PROMISE THINGS WILL GET BETTER VERY SOON! I DESERVE A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE MY LAST ONE WAS SO LONG!

Word count: 555