Chapter 12- Afterwards

I help Chris get in the passengers seat and he buckles so I get in the passengers seat. "Chris you should've just left it alone now you're hurt." I say in the nicest tone so I don't sound mad. "You wanted me to just hit on you like that? Absolutely not." "Okay we'll talk about it later for now we need to get you home."

"Oh god y/n I fucked up, what are Matt and Nic gonna think. Oh no." He starts to cry and I'm a little stunned. "Hey, hey, we don't have to go back right now we can go to my house and get you cleaned up." I say rubbing his shoulder. "Okay, can we have a sleepover there?!" I chuckle and say "Of course we can honey, you'll have to sleep in that though." "It's ok it's comfortable and plus you have my sweatpants and hoodies so if I need to I can use those." I smile and say "Okay but you can't have anything back." "Of course not sweetheart." He kisses my hand and grabs my thigh.

Once we're at my house, we go inside and I grab the alcohol wipes to wipe up his cute so he's not infected. "This might hurt Chris." "Okay I'll be fi-" he winced at the pain and I grab his hand and start rubbing his face again.

After that this is what his face looked like:

"Ok Chris it looks way better. Lets go lay down."
It's only 5:21 so we decide to take a nap so Chris lays down and I lay on his chest. "Goodnight Chris I have an alarm for 6:30 so we can actually sleep tonight." "Alright goodnight sweetheart."

~7:00 PM~

I hear my alarm so I wake up but Chris is still asleep so I wake him up. "Chris wake up it's 7" "Ok pretty girl" he gets up and we walk into the kitchen and decide that we should just order food to the house so we get McDonalds. I order myself a chicken sandwich with Mayo, a medium fry and, a regular size Oreo McFlurry while Nick gets a 10 pc nugget and a sweet tea and a M&M McFlurry.

This time I get to pay since we ordered the food on my phone. Chris complained about it until I kissed him so he would shut up. He accepted that and we put on Henry Danger because yk he's fine-

Once the food is there we grab plates and eat our food. Chris finishes first then I finish so we clean off our plates and turn on The Lorax. I don't watch this movie for "The Joke" I genuinely like the Lorax and so does Chris. At the end we see the kid dancing so Chris gets up and starts mock him. I laugh to the point that I fall of the couch so Chris said. "It's past your bed time y/n." I look over at the clock and it's 1:17 so I decide that he's right but before we go to bed I have to do his skin care.

"Chrisss can I pleaseeee do your skincare PLEASE" he looks at me for a minute and then caves. "You're so cute so yes." I fall into his arms because I don't even know what to say anymore so we both start laughing.

After that, we go into the bathroom and I make him sit on the counter while I grab, cleanser, serum, and moisturizer. First, I put his hair back in a headband, then, I wet his face, so then I start to rub the cleanser in and I catch him staring at me. "What?" "Nothing You're Just Beautiful." "Chris You're literally so sweet and handsome"
He gives me a kiss and then I wash off the cleanser. After that, I put the moisturizer on him and catch him staring a time AGAIN. So I hold eye contact and kiss him and he starts blushing. So I say "You're so cute." He just smiles and kisses me.
After that, I put on his serum and rub it in then he takes the headband off and sits it down and we walk to my room to go to bed. I ask him "Do you want sweatpants? I have 2 pairs of yours." "Yes please gorgeous." I pretend to fall and we laugh so I give him his sweatpants and I go change in the bathroom.

When I come back I knock to make sure he's done and he is and he's laying in bed. I crawl into bed next to him and put his head on my stomach. He easily falls asleep but I sit and look at him and decide to take a picture and post it to my insta story.

After I post that I decide to turn on Henry Danger and go to bed.

A/N: Sorry this was kinda short I'm tired but OMG HES SO SWEET

Word Count- 822