Chapter 14- Hangout

After that vlog was posted, i was going through the comments talking about how Chris had his arm around me while we were eating but I didn't even know anyone filmed that. I go watch the video and I see that Matt had recorded it on his phone secretly.
a
I'm at my house right now so I decide to cal Matt andq here's how it went:

The phone rings and I'm angry but I'm also not angry. "Hey y/n what's up?" "Matt why did you film Chris putting his arm around me in the booth!" I sit patiently for his response "You're happy about it you can't lie." "I might be happy but you didn't tell me it was going in I wish I could've braced myself." "Ok I'm sorry next time-" Hes cut off by Chris walking in saying "Watcha doingggg?" "I'm on the phone with y/n" what's up?" "Invite her over I kiss her it's been 3 days" I smile when I hear that and Matt says "Y/n wanna come over? Chris wants you to come over." "Yeah sure let me get ready. See you soon!"

We get off the phone and I start to do my makeup and I put on concealer, mascara and, highlighter in my inner-corners of my eyes. After that I put on grey sweatpants and a black cropped tank top. Today I decided to look good but I wanted to be comfortable. Once I'm ready I grab my keys and walk to my car and start driving.

Once I'm at the Triplets house I walk in and nobody is in the living room so I go into Nic's room and hangout with him for a bit and then I say "Ok I'm gonna go say hi to Matt and Chris" "Okay!" I start walking to Matt's room but nobody is in there so I go into Chris' room and they're talking.

"Heyy guys" "Hey pretty girl" Chris gives me a kiss and Matt gags so we kiss again. "Ew. Hey y/n how have you been?" "I've been good! How about you?" "Good thanks for asking by the way-". "Matt can I please hangout with my girlfriend?" I look at Chris and say "Chris! Don't do that! Omg Matt I'm sorry what we're you saying?" Matt laughs and said "It's ok I was saying we're going to LA soon and we were wondering if u wanted to come?" He asks "Yeah sure! I'm sure my parents won't care." "Alright I'll leave you 2 alone make sure to save room for Jesus ok!" I laugh and he leaves.

"Hey sweetheart how have u been?" He hugs me from behind resting his chin on my shoulder. "I've been good but I've missed you" I turn around looking at him. "That's good ice missed you too." He kisses me and I move my hands to his neck deepening the kiss and he puts his arms around my lower waist.

We hear the door creek open and we jump apart and Trevor walks in the door and we laugh and I start playing with Trevor. After I'm done Chris asks "Do you mind if I get on the PS4 for a while?" I don't really want him to but I don't wanna seem clingy so I say "No that's fine! I'm gonna go live on insta." "Alright pretty girl"

I sit on the bed and start an Instagram live answering question and just talking. "What's Chris doing? He's playing Fortnite I'm bored and I want him to get off but I don't wanna seem rude. I read the comments and about 5 minutes later I decide to get off. Chris has been on the play station for about an hour now so I decide to try a trend I saw where you sit on domes lap while they're playing a game.

I get up and walk over to Chris and sit on his lap facing him putting my head on his shoulder and hugging him. He gets off of Fortnite and says "Hey beautiful what's up?" "Nothing.." I say "Are you bored? Let's go watch a movie at the movie theater " "Ok let's go then." I give him and kiss and when I stand up he grabs my hand and says "You're so pretty. I love you."

Ive been waiting so long to hear him say that I've always felt it but I didn't know if he was ready. I stand there in shock and in awe and I say "Chris I love you too I love you so much I always have." He stands up and kisses me and says "Let's go to the movies we can see that new "scary" Disney movie" I laugh and we start to walk out and I grab my keys but when I walk out side Chris starts to kiss me and give me hickeys. "Chris what was that for?" "I want everyone to know you're taken." I fall into his arms and we start laughing.

We start walking to the car and when I get in I look in my mirror and see 4 hickeys on my neck. I start the car and Chris says I can have aux and the first song I play is "I was all over her" and start driving to AMC. Me and Chris start to make small talk and he grabs my thigh randomly and I get butterflies. "Y/n you're so perfect." I smile and say "Chris I love you so much you're so amazing."

Once we get to the theater we get tickets, a large slurped with 2 straws and nerds gummy clusters.
Once we get everything Chris ends up paying but I feel bad so I venmo him for the amount of my ticket and he gets mad at me. "Y/n! Why don't you let me every pay?!"  "Chris I have money too I feel bad making you pay-". He kisses me and I'm very taken aback.

The movie starts and we get engaged and completely forget what we're talking about.

A/N: I didn't mean him grabbing her thigh to be a sexual thing just a cute thing 🩷 Love you guys

Word count: 1017