Chapter 13- Dont Freak Out

The next morning when I wake up Chris is already awake looking at me, not in a weird way, but I'm a cute way, I look at him and he tries to give me a kiss but I say "Wait, I need to brush my teeth." So I get up, brush my teeth, when I come back Chris stands up, looks me up and down (In a good way) and kisses me. I pull him in by the neck and we kiss for a good while before I pull away.

Once I pull away I say, "Chris I know you don't wanna hear this but we have to take you home, you have to see your brothers sooner or later and tell them what happened." He looks at me and says "Okay, let me get changed into yesterdays clothes so you can keep these and then we can go? Is that alright?" "Chris, you're so sweet." He smiles and kisses my forehead then goes to get changed.

While he's changing I'm putting socks on and brushing my hair. Once he's done he hands me his sweatpants all folded up nicely and I kiss him. "Let's go beautiful" I blush and fall onto the bed.
He laughs and grabs both of my hands to pull me up but I pull him down with me. We laugh and I kiss him but I pull away "Okay we actually need to get you home." "Fine. But Matt and Nic are gonna be pissed, if I get kicked out I'm living with you." I laugh and kiss him on the cheek starting to walk out of the house.

Once we're in the car I give Chris aux so he can calm his nerves. He turns on his playlist and I start to drive to his house. "What if they're mad y/n?" "Chris they won't be mad if you explain the situation you didn't do anything wrong." I hold  his hand that's resting on my thigh.

Once we're at his house I ask "Do you want me to come in with you?" "Please.." "Ok! Don't worry we can explain what happened and they won't be mad."

We walk inside and Matt and Nic are sitting on the couch and they both do a double take at Chris and say "Oh my god what happened?!" "Ok so don't freak out but, some guy was trying to get with y/n and she said that she has a boyfriend and he said hE dOeSn'T haVe tO KnOw so I talked to him and he got pissed and punched me, I promise I didn't hit him or anything."

"Chris, we believe you, it's okay you were being a good boyfriend." Nic says and Matt agrees and they all hug. "Okay guys I should probably go.." I say wanting to give them some time alone. "No
y/n you can stay for a while we don't mind." Nic says. I think about it and say "Are you sure you guys don't wanna be alone I feel like I've been over a lot recently." "Y/n it's totally fine you're like family to us, WAIT NO NOT TO CHEIS THOUGH!" Matt says I start to laugh and so does Chris. "Okay but the latest I'm staying is like 5 if that's ok?" I say really not wanting to disrespect their privacy.  "That's fine." Nic hugs me and I do the same.

We all decide to listen to music and make "Music Videos" the first song we do is, Heartless by Kanye West. And it's really funny because we're all pretending to have microphones  and in the middle of it Marylou walks in. We all laugh when she walks in and choose another song, we choose Chris' song Florida by Dominic Fike and during "his part" we all look at him and go "OMG AWW THIS SOUNDS LIKE CHRIS AWWW DAYSSS ONNN ENDDDDD" and he goes and sits down on the couch. "I'm done with this."  So we all laugh and I say "Come on let's do a different song pleaseeee" "Ok sweetheart" "EWWWWW IM GONNA VOMIT!" "EWWWW SHUT UP EWWWW" I laugh and I turn on Oeaches and Eggplants by Young Nudy. We start acting like we're punching the air at first and then we pretend like we're rapping. We all keep laughing so much. "But if u wanna come, give my brother some. Bend over come ride me like yo rover all these VVS' it get cold in Minnesota!" We all sing and laugh.

The next song and the last song we do is Headband by B.o.B and we all know all the lyrics so we sing along "WHISTLING DIXIE! MIDDLE SCHOOL I WAS GETTING HEAD ON A 10 SPEED! GIGILO BLOODLINE PIMPIN HEREDITARY! BLACK ON 28'S IT REMIND ME OF FEBRUARY! DAN YOU CAN FW ME? THAT WOULD BE NEVER-UARY! DEAD ASS RAPPER SHOULD OF CAME WITH A CEMETERY!" We all sing. After that song we all sit down and laugh.

The time is 1:30 and we're all sitting around doing nothing when Chris says "We should Film Wednesdays video today." We all look at him and ask "What about your eye?"  "Y/n cant you cover it with makeup? You left some here." "Yeah sure, I can try." So, I walk into the bathroom and see concealer. "Perfect." I Walk out and say ok come here." And Chris follows me into the bathroom and sits on the counter. "If this hurts tell me please." I take out the applicator and put some concealer on his eye and grab my beauty blender to blend it in.

After I finish it's almost like it was never there so I put setting powder on it and it's basically gone. We walk out and Chris says "Ok let's go!" "Wow y/n you did good." Matt says looking at Chris' not invisible black eye. "Thank you thank you." We walk into the van and Chris says "I was thinking we could do another Eat With Us video but with Y/n in it." He looks at me and I shrug "Whatever you guys want." "That sounds good with me, Nic?" Matt says focusing on the road "Sure I don't care." Nick pulls out the vlog camera and starts filming. "Heyyy guys today we have a special guest with us Ms. Y/n Y/l/n!" I smile and wave at the camera.

By the way you're sitting like this;

Drivers seat: Matt                Passengers seat: Chris

Behind Matt: Nic.                 Behind Chris: You

We start to talk and stuff for the vlog and I realize I'm surrounded by the people I love and I wanna hangout with forever. We start to talk about where we're gonna eat when we decide on Denny's and once we're there we get a C shaped booth so it's Matt on the outside, then Nick, then me, then Chris since they finally let me sit next to him. While the camera is off I rest me head on Chris' shoulder because I'm tired and then I see Matt recording on his phone. "Matt!" I almost yell as I reach over the table trying to get his phone. He sticks his tounge out at me and Chris puts his arm around my waist when I'm back in my seat.

A/N: Oooooo I love this Chapter. Also am I the only writer that writes down the word count before I write the authors note so it's more accurate?

Word count: 1224