Chapter 4 - Art Project

Monday, 7:02 AM

Y/n POV:
I wake up to my alarm from my phone and quickly turn it off. I go on my phone for about 10 minutes and decide to get up. I have almost no motivation today so I don't wear makeup and I decide to wear this:

 I have almost no motivation today so I don't wear makeup and I decide to wear this:

I put my hair up after brushing it and I brush my teeth. I go downstairs and eat some toast and get my keys. I walk outside and get in my car. I plug my phone into the aux cord and play my "Highway to hell" playlist. The first song is "Thank you for the venom" by MCR. I sing along and a couple more song play as I drive to school.

Once I'm at school I hop out of the car and wan to first period. I walk into art and sit down. The teacher eventually starts talking and says "We will be doing a project for our unit about creating shadows. This is a partner project. But you have to work with the person next to you." Of course. I think to myself and Chris is just saying something under his breath. I turn to him and say "Lets just get this over with." and pull out some paper. We talk for a while about what we're gonna do and decide to draw a desert so we're gonna sketch our own ideas then combine them, surprisingly he's a really good artist.

-Time Skip To The End Of Class-

"Okay we can look over it tomorrow " Chris says getting up and walking away. I quickly hum in response cause I wanna get to my next class and get away from Chris. I start to walk to history and someone grabs my wrist. I turn around to see Alex "Get off of me." I say looking at the ground avoiding eye contact "Oh come on y/n you know u want me." his grip tightens. "Alex you're hurting me." I raise my voice a little. Next thing I know he lets go. I look up to see Matt pulling me in for a hug. "Thank you." I manage to whisper before I burst into tears. I ask Matt to take me home so we start walking and I see him aggressively typing.

Once we get to the van we don't immediately leave and I'm confused but brush it off. Next thing I know the other 2 triplets are in the van and we're heading to an ice cream shop. Once we get thereI get out and walk in and get in line behind the triplets and Matt asks "What are you doing I'm paying for you?!" "Oh.. okay." I put on a fake smile and order. I get a superman milkshake and eat it.

-Chris POV-

We drop y/n off at her house and start to talk about random things. "So, I heard you and y/n are working on a project together, maybe you can get closer with her." Nic says sounding excited. "No I hate her with all my heart." and with that everyone stops talking. I get home and go into my room. I get on instagram and start scrolling until I stop on a post on y/n's account;

y/n.spencer:

Caption: Thanks @mattsturniolo for the ice-cream

Caption: Thanks @mattsturniolo for the ice-cream. <3

Comments;

mattsturniolo- No problem y/n <3

christophersturniolo- I payed.
-> y/n.spencer- Thanks ig.

user- She's using them for clout.
-> nicolassturniolo- Jealous much?

-Back to Chris' POV-

She's so pretty- wait? I hate her. But she's gorgeous. No she's annoying. She's beautiful.
I sigh and lay on my bed thinking about my feelings for y/n. I sigh and decide to play fortnite. She won't leave my head. Fuck. She's so beautiful and her laugh is so contagious but she wants nothing to do with me. I have to talk to Matt and Nic. I walk into the kitchen and they're both in there. "I need to talk to you guys." they look at him and motion to go on. "I think I like y/n, she's so pretty and her smile and her laugh are contagious." "WHAT?!" They both almost yell.  "Yeah... she wants nothing to do with me though, I think thats part of the reason. Everyone wants me except for her and it just gets under my skin."

-Y/n's POV-
After I post on Instagram I get my art paper out and work on it for a bit more. After I'm done I go downstairs and see Chase eating and he tells me he made dinner and there's some for me in the stove but there isn't. "Chase there's no food in the pan." I laugh and my dad comes around the corner with pasta sauce on the corner of his lips.
"Sorry y/n/n" I laugh and say "It's okay I'm gonna go get sushi." I walk upstairs and get changed into this:

I leave my room and go to the nearest sushi restaurant

I leave my room and go to the nearest sushi restaurant. Once I'm there I text Matt, Nic and Madi to come meet me.

Cool People Only

Y/n: Hey guys wanna
hangout at * restaurant*
Matt: Sure! Me and
Nic are leaving rn

Madi: Coming rn!

Matt: Chris wants to
know if he can come.

Y/n: Has he done his
sketch yet?
Matt: He said yeah 🤷‍♀️

Y/n: Ig he can come

~Y/n's POV~

I put my phone in my pocket and once I'm up to the stand the hostess asks "How many in your party?" "5 please, they'll be here soon" "Okay follow me this way." She leads me to a table with 4 chairs and one at the end. I sit at the one at the end near the window and wait. 7 minutes later the 4 others sit down and the waiter comes up "Hi my name is Andrew and I'll be your waiter this evening. What would you like to drink beautiful?" He says looking at me. I get visually uncomfortable and I mumble "A Diet Pepsi please." "Okay sweetheart." He takes everyone else's drink orders and leaves. "That was weird." Nic mumbles "Yeah he really made me uncomfortable." "We can tell.. do you want me to get you a new waiter?" Madi asks politely. "No it's fine."

-At the end of dinner-
"Okay pretty girl here's your check. Write your number if u want." He winks at me and I cringe. "She has a girlfriend." I hear Chris blurt out. "Oh..." the waiter looks down in embarrassment and walks off. "Chris what was that?!" I
whisper-yell. "He made you uncomfortable so I was helping." He says proudly. I roll my eyes and look at the receipt $137 for all of us. Whatever I got payed yesterday. With that, I sit my card in the checkbook and sit it there for the waiter to pick up.

Next thing I know someone is handing me my card back. "You aren't paying $137 when barely any of it was you." "Hell yes I am." I steal the check book from Chris but he steals it right back. We fight over it for 5 minutes until he take sit and gives it to the waiter. "I said I could get it." I mumble.

A/n:
I'm soooo sorry I've been not updating but I'm working on a different story because I don't rlly like this one so go read my new story 🫶

Word count: 1195